快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Where do u get all your songs from???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

marksyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hey just a question for ppl on where they get there music from??? like some good beats and what not,

and i should say im only talking in cd and mp3 format i dont have all that other stuff, the only songs i can get are off cd`s that have already been mixed, so i miss out on some good parts of the song, so i was jsut wondering if anyone new of anyplace i could get some orignal songs that havent been mixed b4 or anything or even what u ppl do with your songs

any help would be great thanks
chris

发表时间 Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 3:18 am

发表时间 Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 5:15 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I suggest you to pre-listen records on this sites before you buy anything:
www.dancerecords.com
www.juno.co.uk

You have a various styles there (house, hip-hop, rNb, techno) on cd's and vinyl's!
Cheers mate!

发表时间 Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 6:01 am
try www.beatport.com - i did not have any problems with them, yet.

发表时间 Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 5:03 pm
Beatport ... also try DJDownload.com

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 1:19 am
marksyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks for the feedback guys
big help

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 4:50 am
www.mp3toburn.com
www.beatport.com
www.karmadownload.com
www.trackitdown.net
www.stompy.com
www.digibag.com
www.edmdigital.com
www.djdownload.com
www.3beatrecords.co.uk/digital
www.atsdigital.com
www.westendrecords.com
www.nufonix.com
www.digitaljaymusic.com
www.bleep.com
www.trax2burn.com
www.audiojelly.com
www.uptownrecords.com
www.bedrock.uk.net
www.subliminalrecords.com
www.clickgroove.com
www.city16.com
www.xpressbeats.com
www.traxsource.com
www.HearsayMusic.ca
www.tidydigital.com

Just thought they might help :o)

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 2:31 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
www.traxsource.com

One of the best sites on the web for house music, they almost have every release and every version, worth checking if you like house, also easy and fast to order, can select your bite rate, 192 or 320.

On CD's, the hed kandi series do various styles of house: www.hedkandi.com,
they generally include original versions and the cd's aren't mixed, so you get your 5-8 minute originals just like on a vinyl, great, as you have alot for points for intro and outros (cue points). Also worth noting, is that if you like all or most of the songs on the album, it can work out cheaper buying this way than many mp3 dowload sites (that you can have legal difficulties with in clubs etc) if you have too many and not much material on a CD or vinyl.

Personally, I buy the bulk of my material on CD, and buy the songs that I can't get on CD, on mp3 sites like traxsource.

Bagpuss

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 3:06 pm
There are no such illegal problems here in my country... ;)

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 3:11 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
True, legal issues with mp3, particuarly on pay per dl'ed or even ilegal download are not law enforced in many countries, it also depends on what area of a country you live in, in smaller towns, there is less interest in these issues (generally lower pay), but in Paris or London, i'd be sure to have proof of payment with me on ALL files that I play.

Certainly where I am.., here in Bosnia, you can get away with murder on these issues (currentely).

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 3:42 pm
DJ Ph4nt0m ...

Some great download sites there ...

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 5:28 pm
chabonkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can quickly jumbo size your music library by buying CD's in bulk from local police auctions.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jul 05 @ 7:20 am
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I love prelistening to all the hottest tracks on dancerecords.com, but where can the comparable selection of music be found in MP3 format?

For example, I love the remake of Styx's Mr. Roboto by Tune Brothers (check it out on dancerecords.com). I searched every MP3 site listed here, but could not locate that track. Any ideas where else to look? BTW, I was searching only for "Roboto" to maximize hits.

Are we just not there yet?

发表时间 Fri 01 Jul 05 @ 6:34 pm
For dance, house, and pop, I've found Perfectbeat.com to be very helpful. You can listen to most CD's before you buy. Shipping is free for orders over fifty dollars, and it arrives promptly.

发表时间 Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 5:58 am
try this----www.allofmp3.com
a russian mp3 side-very nice and dam cheap!!!!:-)

发表时间 Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 8:16 pm
dudaahHome userMember since 2006
I think suggesting allofmp3.com is a bad idea as they are basically selling the music illegaly. Then you might as well use a p2p application as that's how those guys look up the music they sell anyway.

I have heard stories from people who have found tracks they have created for remix contests even on those russian sites. Sure they are cheap but p2p is free.

I don't endorse using p2p either though. Give something back to the artists so that they can keep on producing quality music by using legal download stores instead.

Here's one missing from the list above though that is totallt legal.

www.groovegate.com

发表时间 Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
all of mp3 has been proven legal now the labels lost their battle with them as they are licenced in the country lol :---)

发表时间 Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)