快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ 7 Mac - Page: 6

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i just upgraded to vdj 7, i use a numark mixdeck; the problem that i am having is the timecodes/tables ar ein the opposite order (left channel is on the right side and vice versa), how can i fix this?

initially it was working fine and then it switched, i';ve tried changing multiple settings but nothing seems to help.
any thoughts???!!
its driving me insane

发表时间 Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 7:49 pm
I have a question .. can i run the virtual dj 7 with a i mac power book with 2 gb ram and 80 gb hdd and 1.8 ghz it is not intel can i still run it ! because i was thinking of buying one on ebay its the imac g5

发表时间 Thu 24 Feb 11 @ 2:47 pm
Sorry, VirtualDJ v7 requires an Intel Mac running MacOS 10.5 (Leopard) or Snow Leopard (10.6)

It will not work on PowerPC and/or MacOS Tiger (10.4)

NOTE: For registered licensed users of VirtualDJ Professional, we can make 6.0.2 available on request which is the last version compatible with this old hardware. However, we would strongly recommend upgrading your Mac so you can use the latest and future versions.

发表时间 Sat 26 Feb 11 @ 1:34 pm
I downloaded the software and plugged in the hercules turntable. The buttons blink blue then go off and it doesn't work. I need help can someone help? btw i jus got a macbook and am not to sure what to do thats why i need some help.

发表时间 Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 2:45 pm
It says that it doesnt read the turn table but its plugged in.

发表时间 Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 4:11 pm

发表时间 Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 9:48 am
Can VDJ 7 display the images in enhanced audio podcasts files?

The reason I ask is that I have created all my music tracks as enhanced audio podcast m4a files. I have imbedded graphics in all my tracks ( i.e. static images of lyric sheets), timed to change at the appropriate time in the song. Although VDJ has no problem playing back the audio in the tracks, it does not seem to display the embedded graphical content.

Is there a method of displaying the graphics via the video, and if not, could this be a feature added in the future?

Thanks

发表时间 Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 1:50 am
OK, so i Filled up my clipbank with video clips cause i was testing it out, but it wont let me replace them with new clips.

so what im asking is, HOW DO YOU REMOVE VIDEO CLIPS FROM YOUR VIDEO CLIP BANK? SO I CAN PUT NEW CLIPS IN

Thanks

发表时间 Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 2:03 pm
Right-click on the appropriate cell and choose either Load to load a new clip or Unload.

发表时间 Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 2:07 pm
Thank You!!!!

发表时间 Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 2:38 pm
djcel wrote :
djmagicmoments wrote :
I am wondering if there is anything that is different (than what is listed) for macs that we should know?

The support of soundcards is now better on the mac version especially with the advanced audio config. 24bit soundcards are now supported for example.

yes for the for the sound... but ppl doing video is difrent ... on the 6.1 u can show logos infront of the video wile the video is playing.. u can show a logo on the bottom . on top. and u can still see the video.. on the new 7. u cant do nothing like that...

发表时间 Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 4:50 pm
virtual dj 7 on a mac cant show logos in front of the video nomore...
on the version 6 yes u can... i dont know y.. noboody gives me an answer..
on pc u can also do the screen text.. on macs we dont have that Y?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_O0NjbTuc

发表时间 Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 5:43 pm
625023 wrote :
virtual dj 7 on a mac cant show logos in front of the video nomore...
on the version 6 yes u can... i dont know y.. noboody gives me an answer..
on pc u can also do the screen text.. on macs we dont have that Y?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_O0NjbTuc

the screen text on pc is a pc only plugin, if someone was to write it for the mac we would be able to use it

发表时间 Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 11:37 pm
dwinwHome userMember since 2011
Hi I have just downloaded the home version which is very good.
The only problem i have is the headphone and mix out only work for 10 mins is this because it is free?
If so if i buy the numark hardware controller that comes with the LE version will that support headphone and mix dual sound card output and read my itunes playlists?

Dee

发表时间 Sat 19 Mar 11 @ 2:12 am

发表时间 Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 9:25 am
I have a Behringer BCD3000 and i want to download a mapper for Virtual dj 7 pro.
I head to the download page and try to get the mapper but says i do not have lisence to support this.
How do i get liscence or better still how do i get a direct link to a mapper?

Thanks

发表时间 Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 6:26 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
If you have the VDJ 7 pro just register it with the side and you'll be able to download all mappers skins and effects

发表时间 Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 7:11 pm
Ah okay..what do you mean exactly register it with the side? Did you mean site? If so what site?

发表时间 Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 7:51 pm

发表时间 Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 8:52 pm
Oh right i am with you now. I cant seem to find my serial number anywhere? Is there anyway i can get it back?

发表时间 Tue 05 Apr 11 @ 12:11 am
43%