快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Would someone be so kind as to...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey hey!!
I've been using VDJ with an external mixer ever since the program was released, but now that I've been reading post after post (after post!), I've become a true believer that a lot CAN, in fact, be done with keyboard shortcuts. Not that I'm being lazy, but I was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sending me a file with their shortcuts? I just want to get a feel as to how people are configuring their shortcuts, as using a keyboard, strictly, to perform a mix is kinda weird to me. Any help would be appreciated! Thanx in advance!!!

发表时间 Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 6:16 am
Shortcuts are great !! Just like using a CD player. Once you've memorized them, you're much more productive.

To each is own. If you use someone else's shortcuts, it will be impossible to remember. It doesn't take that long to do them yourself.

发表时间 Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 6:35 am
bluetPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I asked that in the french Forum, and it was told me that it will be done, but I don't know when.

Dr BlueT

发表时间 Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 12:12 pm
Hey lowlife. It's Sean from Orland. Upgraded to VDJ, huh? Ditto...let's get together again soon. I'm moving to tinley in Sept so I'll be a little closer.

发表时间 Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 2:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)