快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: My mixsite for VDJ members!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

lolkamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi there! I, DJ Police, have made a site with a friend called www.djmixing.tk (or www.djmixing.nl.tt). Our idea was to make a site, where there should be mixcontests, and where other not-famous DJ's could upload there mix, so people would listen to it. Well that has happened! My friend, DJ Prastow, has made the site for me, because I can't make sites very good =)

So my Question was--> Are there any interesting DJ's? My idea was to start a mixcontest, with a lot of VDJ members and where you can upload your mix, and vote for the best! The winner may win an award....

But first of all, we don't support CRACK/DEMO users! So only persons who have bought the stuff are allowed to join the contest. It isn't illegal to register to our forum, but you aint allowed to a mixcontest. If I see that you are a cracker, i ban you from the contest. That is my opinion from cracking ;)

It is also allowed to use your DJConsole, Time Coded Vinyl, XP10 or just your VDJ program (+mouse). Maybe if you use other programs, you make it with that!

DJ Prastow has made the site and the forum, look @ www.djmixing.tk or www.djmixing.nl.tt to visit us! Register on the forum (we got 12 members now) and if there will be more, I soon start a Contest. I also have this post placed in the Dutch Forum (but then in Dutch :P ) and they are interesting in this contest. How about the other non-Dutch VDJ users?

Me, and my friend DJ Prastow, hope you have enough interest in our mixsite with mixcontest and other shit, and I hope we could have a mixcontest with much VDJ members! If you are interested, post here, and register @ our forum.

@Moderators, maybe we could work together, VDJ & DJMixing. Could you support us, and place this post always on top of this forum? We will support VDJ to (ofcourse!) but do you support us too? Like you can give us a little advertising maybe.....I hope VDJ & DJMixing can work together in the future, and help each other with stuff (mixcontests etc)

My 'dream' is to make DJMixing a huge site, and with lot of VDJ members and i hope i can realize that!

Have fun with mixing, and maybe YOU'll be the first DJMixing Contest winner!

DJ Police & DJ Prastow (webmaster) www.djmixing.nl.tt

发表时间 Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 2:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)