快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Change full crossfader option.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

With full crossfader i find it loses sound in the middle where i would want it to keep sound ;ike my old DJM600. I find i can just use the eqs or level to bring the sound down when you want the sound to stay the same when you bring the crossfader to the middle.. you can't keep sound up.

发表时间 Mon 28 Jun 10 @ 2:24 am
Sorry. I thought the full crossfader of Virtual DJ lost sound in the middle but i was moving the crossfader past the middle, i thought the middle was further to the right.... when mixing from the left side.

The crossfaders fine.

发表时间 Tue 29 Jun 10 @ 12:18 am
I retract my comment, thanks. I would like to see a option for the crossafder that brings the music in completely a 1/4 of the way from either side of the crossfader. It would be good as i find that when ur Djing (real life) and you are playing round with the crossfader the physical error that is endured is too much to overcome the 5mm you have got before the song loses sound.

Try it and see. If your putting a track in and out the physical error is to much and you dont get the effect that you want. Ie if you had a quarter to bring the track in and a quarter to much around wif the songs it would give u greater leeway and more versatility.

I bought my M audio x session pro and have realised this. Even though this has a relatively small crossfaded size on it i think i would still find the exact same problem with any other MIDI controller.

I hope you could consider adding this as a "crossfader" option in one of the future versions of Virtual DJ.

Thanks.

Lee.

发表时间 Thu 14 Oct 10 @ 11:23 pm
Sorry and the title should really be , "another option for crossfader in virtual dj". I posted this along time ago and my head probably wasn't thinkin right.

I think all in all i may be refering to a type of "cut in" fader.

Example.

So by the time the crossfader is brought in one quarter the distance of the crossfader length, the sound/song on the other deck is brought in completely.

Also i checked the length of the corssfader on the M-audio x session pro and it is the same lenght as my old DJM300. I used this as my back up mixer and had a DJM600 which i was comparing in my mind to the X session pro, thinking the X session had a smaller fader lenght but i think it was just my imagination. The groove is larger on the DJM 600 but the fader is still the same length.

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 4:17 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In some skins there's an option to choose the best crossfader cut. For instance, give a try to Cioce's Cue RMX.
Just above the crossfader there's a slider which goes from smooth transition (@ very left), "balanced power" (@ middle) and fast cut (@ very right).

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 11:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)