快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: I'm considering purchasing dj home software

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Please help! I'm a amateur who enjoys music and have an eclectic taste. BDAY is coming up and I have my playlist already from my itunes library however I would like a system where the music will be placed in an order where it flows nicely without a delay between songs and nice mixes. Is this the software for me?

1. Do i have to keep my computer on throughout the night?
2. Can I transfer my playlist to this software, let it mix and then save as a new playlist on my IPOD?
3. How can I hook up my sound system to computer so I can utilize my soundsystem vs the computer only?

I know it's a lot of ???S however i don't want to spend significant $$$ on this software if I won't be abel to enjoy just for my "elementary exploration" of finding new music and enjoy my own music library

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 4:59 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Nikki223,

Have you checked the comparison page http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html?
I just tried to load a i-tunes playlist, but that isn't working.(maybe I do something wrong).
But... it's an easy job to create a playlist with vdj. You're gonna love the program.
I don't know why U want to pc running the whole night, No need to do that.
With the home-edition U can't use an external mixer but you can hook -em-up to your home system. Just the audio-out of your pc to your home system.
If you're running vdj and added music. Just hit the bpm or key in the browser, load this files into the playlist and then auto-play, then you have a nice playlist.
When you record the playlist you can play this mix as mp3 on your IPOD.

If I'm wrong with some answers I gave to you, somebody will let it know.

Best regards,
John

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 1:38 am

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 1:39 am
Ok i-tunes is working here.
The playlist named "nieuw"

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 6:32 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
For Question 1, the computer needs to be on for the software to run and play music. If VDJ is running in automix mode, the monitor can be off, if you are sure you won\'t run out of music. It will also run if you lock your PC so that nobody can mess up what you have told VDJ to do.

Question 2. I use the iTunes playlists all the time, as pointed out above, you don\'t import them, VDJ just gets them.

Question 3. I assume you have a normal PC or laptop sound card and stereo. If so, Radio shack should sell the cable below for $10 to $20. It will plug into the headphone jack on the back of your PC where your computer speakers go. The red and white (or black) RCA ends should plug into most stereo systems. Then just turn the stereo to the source that you plugged that cable into.

Good luck.

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 3:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)