快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Windows 7 Installs Drivers Automatically

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im using the following

Windows 7 Home Premium
Hercules RMX Console

Is there a way to prevent Windows 7 form automactically installing its own drivers for the hercules console?

I want to install the drivers posted on this website.

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 7:34 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
What do you mean exactly by Windows automatically installing drivers ?

You only connect the Rmx to the USB when the Hercules driver installation process ask you to, correct ?

The only driver that Windows can install is the USB audio device, which is a generic driver.

Is this a clean installation of Windows 7 or an upgrade from a previous Windows version (where you potentially already had Hercules DJ drivers installed)?

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 8:36 am
I get to the stage where it asks "please connect all Hercules DJ products you want to install" Then hit next

I plug in the console and before i select Next Windows starts installing a driver (what is this driver?)

Then when i hit next....the hercules driver install tool is telling me its installing drivers too

When playing MP3's the music jumps every 30 seconds or so

This is an upgrade from Vista....before i upgraded i didnt have virtual dj or hercules installed

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 21 Jan 10 @ 4:09 pm
I just got windows 7 but when i try to install the hercules dj console the computer says NO!!! HELP!!! why wont it just install by cd???

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 3:38 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Could you be a little more explicit about what happens exactly ( message, actions that you did ,etc) ?

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 2:42 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
What he means is this:
When you begin the driver install, the second you plug in the console and device discovery occurs, windows/Vista/7 automatically begins its own driver install.
I have been in touch with Hercules development regarding this and he must run the drivers from the ts.hercules.com website, not the disc.

The other thing that can happen is you see a loading or installing bulk drivers window and its on top of a windows prompt warning you to click on to proceed which causes a hang in the install.

In Vista make sure you disable UAC (user account control) in control panel/security, and also run this driver package by saving to your desktop, right clicking and selecting "run as administrator".

I thought this was corrected as most of the driver problems have stopped coming into support lately.

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 7:14 pm
djritzHome userMember since 2007
i have the iconnex ikey audio i/o and when i plug it in it dont show up in asio tab on my vdj

发表时间 Mon 05 Nov 12 @ 5:23 pm
.....and what's that got to do with anything else in this two year old thread? :-/

If you care to read the details of your product - either on the web site or in the instructions, you will notice that it's a "plug and play" device and that no drivers are required. Nowhere on the web site or manual does it say anything about ASIO.

Therefore, you do not have an ASIO sound card. This explains why it doesn't show up on the ASIO tab.

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 12 @ 8:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)