快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Iphone App... - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Unless your doing Karaoke or just playing background music, there is an inherent problem with letting them see your entire list. People often request songs that will clear your dance floor. If they can't see your list, I can just tell them that I don't have it and suggest a similar song that you can dance to.

Many people have a tendency to request songs that they want to hear, not songs they want to dance to and if you're trying to keep a dance floor going it can be a pain.

A list that you broadcast would have to be edited.

发表时间 Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 11:44 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Once the choice is made you can have a Template reply,

Your request has been Accepted, But there Is "No Guarantee" it will play, then you can write a paragraph stating the "Why"...

Joey...

发表时间 Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 5:07 pm
i cant connect the new iPad app to my mac can anybody help

发表时间 Wed 22 Dec 10 @ 3:01 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i cant connect the new iPad app to my mac can anybody help

You need to enable connection in config under ipad/iPhone on your computer

发表时间 Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 12:52 pm
Hi all,

I love the idea of a karaoke request server / station, I currently use PCDJ's Karaoki and the free request server, it works but it's not great, using VDJ for karaoke would be by far the best option.
If someone could come up with this it would be fantastic, I just don't have the now how to do it.

The ideal situation would be to have a touch screen pc, with a local web server running so people can use the pc to request or connect to the router which will auto direct them to the request page, this displays info from the server ok the DJ's Karaoke folder, this can be updated as you add new files. Once a request is made it is sent to the karaoke plug in within VDJ.
The iPhone/pad app is great, but not the best idea for a request app, i think having it local web based would allow anyone with a wifi enabled smart phone to browse and request without the need for Internet access.

Sadly, I don't know how this can be done, but I'm sure if someone does and can do it, there will be loads of happy people which will happily donate to download for it!

发表时间 Sun 02 Jan 11 @ 8:35 am
i need virtual dj on my cellphone on the htc evo... i got it so i dont have to get the big tablet or a pad...
is ti posible???

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 2:15 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Not at present.

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 3:17 am
hey ppl im having a problem w the new version 7.. i cant get my logo on wile the video is playing.. b4 i just press the slidshow i can c my logo infront of the vido.. now i cant? i have i new mac.. how can i get my old vercion cue 6... i need to show my logo at all times. n changit to any logo on the spot....

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 6:02 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Start a support thread in the relevant section, rather than hijacking another unrelated post please. If you're using a Mac you should be aware that video effects for the Mac platform are limited at present.

发表时间 Mon 03 Jan 11 @ 7:59 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)