快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: JN - Silver v1.02 is ready.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've made 4 versions of my old Silver skin for VDJ.

Two default skins with all the features with and without a Scratch interface. (Much better than the one before... Trust me)
AND
Two PRO skins with and without the scratch.
They are all in 1024*768. Sorry.

I know some of you have been waiting for this skin and I want to apologize for the long wait.
But I just downloaded v1.03 of VDJ... and I want to include the new features before submitting my skins. So I hope you guys can wait a couple of more days. :)

- Jim Nordic

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 12:52 am
Thanks Jim! When you gonna get yer ass on MSN lol :p

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 1:08 am
Ok. I could not wait. I just submitted v1.02 of my Silver skin. It should be available shortly. v1.03 will be avaialable as soon as I learn more about mixpoints. In my next skin... there will also be a loop in and a loop out button, plus a loop exit-button.

But tell me what you guys think of the scratch interface. I realized that you only need one scratch interface, since your mouse-cursor can only be at one spot at a time. In the next vesrion of my skin I'll retouch the spinning disc.

Walkers: LOL. I'll get my ass on MSN as soon as get back to the states. My better half thinks I spend too much time in front of my computer allready (Mixing, skins, surfing, etc). I'll talk to you soon.

- Jim

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 11:19 am
The skin is updated. Don't mind the small preview-picture... small screwup from my part... :)

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:35 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good work Jim, thank for this skin.

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 12:48 am
Good job Jim, your new scratch interface are a very good idea !!

Coyote

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 1:47 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Yea, it is interesting, but I still like to have two plates... Don't know why, but I do :) I supose I've waited so long to see them in a program that even two are not enough for me :)

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 03 @ 8:33 am
Hey jim ... great skin .. if ya wanna make it better ...

* Add 'bend' tags to all the buttons
* Add 1/4, 1/2 and 64 beat buttons (if you can sqeeze them in somehow)

发表时间 Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 2:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)