话题: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 9

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
also i forgot to mention I was using a usb soundcard first and have same issues

Jamm

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 3:08 am
the dennon s3700s
also for windows 7 32 or 64bit what should jog trans be set to 3ms or 10ms ..id hope 3ms but with win 7 who knows

JAmm

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 10 @ 3:13 am
szeppieriPRO InfinityDenonMember since 2005
DJJAMM wrote :
the dennon s3700s
also for windows 7 32 or 64bit what should jog trans be set to 3ms or 10ms ..id hope 3ms but with win 7 who knows

JAmm

I think they fix the Vista-MIDI bottle neck in Win7, so 3ms should be ok.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 5:21 pm
DJJAMM wrote :
I AM USING A FIREWIRE CARD AND JUST MIDI FOR THE DENONS AND I AM HAVING THE SOUND GO NUTS.

Since you are not using the Denon DJ Asio driver or Sound Card, your audio issues cannot be releated to the HC4500.

发表时间 Fri 29 Jan 10 @ 5:23 pm
I am running WinXP SP3 running latest version of VDJ with two Denon DN-S1200's as sound cards and everything works fine with the settings provided on the first page. I only have an issue with latency. I place my hand on the platter holding a track on either deck, then release it (like a vinyl) with a track playing on deck B. However, when I let go, it has quite a latency when it starts to play. This is the same for cue points that I set. I hit it at the right times but it just never matches up. I connect my Presonus Firebox and VCI-100 to VDJ, and when I release the platter, it is right on point, and same for my cue points.

Anyone else have this issue? I'd put a video of what I'm talking about, however I don't have a webcam.

发表时间 Mon 01 Feb 10 @ 9:20 pm
Try adjusting the ASIO buffer size by going to CONFIG -> Sound Setup -> ASIO Config

Reduce the buffer size to the smallest value and then restart VirtualDJ. If you get sound break-up or stuttering, increase the buffer size slightly and restart VDJ. Repeat this until you find the optimal value for your computer.

The lower the buffer size, the better the latency will be, however it will require more CPU the lower you go.

发表时间 Tue 02 Feb 10 @ 12:19 pm
Im i the process of setting up my two denon 1200s and my Dn-x 500 mixer. The ASIO sound card is telling me i have an error.
Can someone walk me through the process of setting up my tables and mixer to run properly with VDJ?

发表时间 Fri 05 Feb 10 @ 5:22 pm
vicbruPRO InfinityMember since 2007
My new 3700's are driving me crazy. They will not stay linked to the new or any version of VDJ. I looked at a thread & did step by step & got it to work but it doesn't stay linked. It cuts off after 1/2 the song. Sometimes only one unit works with all the controllers and the other
cuts-off for no reason. Is this issue from my Vista laptop or what. Please I need help to solve this problem out.

What's the problem I thought i was doing everything right.
I want to enjoy this product not have headaches. Some people tell me they have no problem & some have issues. Can't VDJ have an 800 number for tech support or Remote access & walk people like me through these steps to help fix this issues or problems.

Someone Help another DJ out !!!

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 2:48 pm
vicbru wrote :
Is this issue from my Vista laptop or what. Please I need help to solve this problem out.

Yes, VISTA could be your only issue.
Did you set your Jog Trans to 10ms or higher (found in the -preset mode of each player)

Quote :
Can't VDJ have an 800 number for tech support or Remote access & walk people like me through these steps to help fix this issues or problems.

They do, check this out:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 2:38 pm
How to assign dns1200 effects buttons to effects in vdj?

Has anybody got any idea how this is done? ATM the echo/loop and flanger buttons are triggering beat grid and backspin the other one does nothing. Is it possible to assign certain effects to certain buttons? Or even to change the beat grid/backspin 1s to other effects? Thanks in advance Doc

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 2:40 pm
dat_boi_tj wrote :
Im i the process of setting up my two denon 1200s and my Dn-x 500 mixer. The ASIO sound card is telling me i have an error.
Can someone walk me through the process of setting up my tables and mixer to run properly with VDJ?

You will see that error usually for two reasons:
-Until you config your Sound Card settings to the proper Sound Card in the Config area.
-If you are using the S1200's and our ASIO driver app. you should set your players to PC mode "before" you launch VDJ or else you will get that error.

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 2:41 pm
thedoc18 wrote :
How to assign dns1200 effects buttons to effects in vdj?

Assuming you are using v6.0.6 trial, you can do this by going to CONFIG -> Mappers and choose the S1200 in the drop-down list.

Click + (Add) and then press the button you wish to map/change.

Type the following in the action box:

effect 'Name' active

Where Name is the name of the effect, e.g:

effect 'Flanger' active

发表时间 Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 12:44 pm
guys how do\ i get all my leds to light up on denon hd2500 thanks

发表时间 Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 2:35 pm
dnboneHome userMember since 2010
Hi. i have 2 denon dns3700`s which i would like to use in midi mode with virtual dj 6, i can get audio from both decks but can only controll one deck partially. After a while the deck will not respond so i have to shut down virtual dj. I am using the demo at the moment as i dont want to buy it if it does not work with my decks. The laptop i am using is a Toshiba satellite pro daul core T3400 @ 2.16 ghz , 2 gb ram, Vista hmoe premium service pack 1. I have seen a video but it is in italian so cannot understand.
THANKS

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 3:10 pm
Denon DJ wrote :
vicbru wrote :
Is this issue from my Vista laptop or what. Please I need help to solve this problem out.

Yes, VISTA could be your only issue.
Did you set your Jog Trans to 10ms or higher (found in the -preset mode of each player)

Quote :
Can't VDJ have an 800 number for tech support or Remote access & walk people like me through these steps to help fix this issues or problems.

They do, check this out:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

TO DENON DJ
What is the issue with my vista. Can you let me know also if you can help fixing it
because this unit keep cutting off and driving me crazy

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 7:03 pm
gdimarHome userMember since 2010
Hi Everyone,
I am still having problems with VDJ and the 3700's.
I am able to get one deck to work with VDJ, But when I try to have both decks plugged into
my computer it doesn't work.
I would love for someone to send me a detailed list of what to do to get both decks to work.
I know its not a problem with the decks because both work when
I connect them individually. The problem arises when both are connected to my laptop.
I think it is a computer setting or a VDJ setting I am missing.
I am using a Gateway FX 1.83 4G RAM with Vista 64 Bit

I am desperately trying to fix this before I buy the VDJ PRO and waste my money
I am currently using the VDJ 6 trial version

Thanks again for all your help

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 8:40 am
gdimarHome userMember since 2010
Hi,
I am currently using the trial version for VDJ 6 with my new 3700's
I can get one deck to work, however when I connect both decks to the computer
only one deck is recognized.
Can someone please help me to get both decks working.
I really want to purchase the pro version but I am holding off until I get both decks working
I have set up the players with the latest firmware & drivers
I tried the steps posted so maybe there is something I am missing

I appreciate any help I can get as I am fairly new to this stuff

Here is my Laptop specs: Gateway FX 1.83Ghz 4gig RAM , Vista 64bit

Thanks in advance

发表时间 Mon 15 Feb 10 @ 2:51 pm
guys ive downloaded denon hd 2500 firmware so many times to usb flash as described in manual.but still when trying to update player it says no file.
do i have to download whole file file from site or just bin file.ive tried both with no joy.also is thee a script for lighting all buttons on unit.have it more or less mapped already thanks guys

发表时间 Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 12:08 pm
In order for your denon 3700s to work you need the full pro version.

also dennon has a new update that has cured many issues. I work In a nightclub with tremendous bass and somtimes some bass notes would knock my 3700s out of whack, seriously the sound would get all warbly and slow, and if connected to vdj .it would screw up the platter also

the 3700 are awesome , ilove mine

i had pioneer cdj 400( pioneer makes grt equipment) and they were not as good as these units by any means

DJ JAMM

发表时间 Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 4:04 pm
gdimar wrote :
Hi,
I am currently using the trial version for VDJ 6 with my new 3700's
I can get one deck to work, however when I connect both decks to the computer
only one deck is recognized.
Can someone please help me to get both decks working.
I really want to purchase the pro version but I am holding off until I get both decks working
I have set up the players with the latest firmware & drivers
I tried the steps posted so maybe there is something I am missing

I appreciate any help I can get as I am fairly new to this stuff

Here is my Laptop specs: Gateway FX 1.83Ghz 4gig RAM , Vista 64bit

Thanks in advance

give me a call
maybe I can help

发表时间 Wed 17 Feb 10 @ 7:56 pm
20%