快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DENON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 11

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djfluke1 wrote :
can some one tell me if the deck that has midi 1 should be on no of unit 1 and if midi 2 should be on no of unit 2?

You should leave them both set to MIDI channel #1. There is no need to change the channel with VirtualDJ and they may not work if you do so.

If the players are the wrong way around (Deck 2 on left), you can press EJECT to swap them around.

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 1:18 pm
DAMONAC wrote :
Please help! Is it possible to use Denon DN-6000 with VDJ?

Yes, it is possible to use it via timecode CD (http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html) and a suitable 4-in/4-out ASIO sound card such as Hercules DJ Trim, Native Instruments Audio 4 DJ or ESI Maya44USB.

NOTE: It's not MIDI capable so cannot control the software directly.

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 1:20 pm
@jpboggs. Thanks. I tried that and it works.
One last thing though. When I boot them up
I put em into pc mode and wait for the lcd to say
Completed. I then launch VDJ sometimes only
One deck gets synced with vdj while the other
Stays on PC connection completed. I then have
To re put them on cd mode and back to pc for it
To work. Do you know why? In some cases vdj
Detects both decks. Its random. Is there a
Special sequence that I need to boot them up in?

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 10 @ 3:22 pm
djadam2PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I Tried everything that was mentioned in Previous messages about connecting the Denon DN-HD2500 to VDJ. I have the newest version on my HD2500, I have the Asio Driver. The Asio Driver detects the HD2500. But I am getting nothing on my HD2500. I switch it to midi, the screen changed to the midi screen, but I never see anything from my laptop screen, and nothing on my hd2500 controls VDJ.
This is driving me crazy, someone please help me.................

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 18 Mar 10 @ 7:26 pm
@djfluke1:

They should both be detected normally.

If one doesn't get detected, try going to CONFIG -> Mappers, click on the button to the right of the drop-down list and choose to rescan for new devices.

Also, please ensure that you have the latest firmware installed from http://www.denondj.com

发表时间 Thu 18 Mar 10 @ 7:56 pm
Thanks man.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 7:41 am
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
GUYS JPBoggis IS awesome, he has helped me out since the the dac came out, thanks JP for all the help you give us .

DJ JAMM

发表时间 Mon 29 Mar 10 @ 12:32 am
hey every one,

I am having issues with my denon 1200's. In some cases VDJ won’t recognize them. I wait for the message on both screens to say PCs link completed, I can even go to device manager and I see both denons under my sound devices so I know windows is detecting them. When I launch vdj, the LCD either stay on the pc link completed message, or sometimes, just sometimes, one of them will connect. just once both of them got recognized by vdj.

I don’t get it....both decks are to set to midi 1 and number of units 1.
I tried 2 different laptops, using windows vista, 4 different usb cables and I have the same issues. these 2 laptops work great with the ns7, numark icdx and total control. so it’s something specific to the denons. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

I am using vdj 6.0.7, with the latest denon 1200 fw and asio driver running vista 32 bit.

Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 11:54 pm
i have also tried to re scan for devices.

发表时间 Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 11:55 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

发表时间 Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 5:00 am
ya. But that shows for MAC. I heard the windows config is different.

发表时间 Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 8:29 am

发表时间 Sat 03 Apr 10 @ 12:30 pm
Just cant wait untill next update.. I heard they are working on the platters on the 3700s and Others( motorized platter support and they are making it better) OH NO!

JAMM

发表时间 Sun 04 Apr 10 @ 3:07 am
First off thanks to all the post here. Alway good info that i have used to help me.

I had some problems using Time Code on with a pair of 5500's. Normally i use VDJ with a HC4500 in midi. Works great but I tried to use TC with the 5500 and a serator SL1 for audio.

I got the setup to work but the problem i had was that when I held the spinning platter on the 5500 the music would kinda of still try to jump forward hence difficult to mix. I also could not really cue because of the same issue. I had to switch to serato in the middle of the gig.

Any help or ideas of why the TC seemed to slip while holding the platter would be great? I also noticed a bit of warble from time to time.

Thnks

-TM

发表时间 Thu 08 Apr 10 @ 2:07 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
It seems to me that your timecodes CDs are not well configured at all. Check in here to be sure everything is like it should:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/TimeCode%20Config.html

I'm wondering also, 5500 let you be used as midi controllers in VirtualDJ, have your tried that? IN that way you can work as you been working with HC4500 and also don't will need SSL1 as a soundcard to work with 5500. The quality sound of s5500 is better than it is in 4500 and maybe could be better than SSL-1.

发表时间 Mon 12 Apr 10 @ 10:50 am
HI Guys im new to this forum. I have one denon dns 5500 and vdj pro. Im just wondering as I have searched the forum but is there anywhere a list or information of what buttons, does what on the dns 5500. Like for example can the parameter knob be used for selecting tracks. Is there a full list of what knob, slider does what. Thanks in advance. Jason

发表时间 Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 8:59 am
You can see (And optionally change) what each button does by going to CONFIG -> Mappers and choosing the 5500 in the drop-down list.

NOTE: By default, each button on a controller is normally mapped to do exactly what it says.

For further information about mapping, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

发表时间 Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 12:38 pm
Cheers for that. Great response from the unit apart from platter control, ie. Scratching. Bad slippage. Updated to latest firmware too. Think this could be an issue with all players. Apart from that it looks pretty good. Could do with another track or two, like traktor. But hey, its pretty good. :)

发表时间 Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 5:23 pm
hey try new version 6.0.8 seems grt for dennon platter control.. .I just downloaded the update and im super impressesd..
DENON 3700s grt work --- Jamm

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 10 @ 7:29 pm

发表时间 Tue 20 Apr 10 @ 12:52 pm
25%