快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: VDJ 6.0 script improvement

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sischoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think it can be useful if the code for the script fulfill itself when you are writing the code.

Example:
I am writing the following inscruction "deck 1 load"
VDJ should recognize the used words so when I write "de" in the field should appear the possible words you can use and by clicking on the mouse, you can choose the correct one (or another alternative could be that when you write "de", VDJ recognize deck and it put by itself this word in the box).

At the moment, the user can't do that.

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 12:32 pm
+1 !!

very simple improvement but would make things easier..

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 12:35 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yea, I always thought it should work that way. It does work pretty good now, I just figured that this would be the next step at some point. It sure would make it a bit easier.

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 8:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
We actually started with this concept ... the problem with keeping it was when doing multiple commands 'do_action1 & do_action2 & do_action3' also when doing conditional statements 'action_performed ? do_if_true : do_if_false' ... so it was dropped to start with ... but is something that could possibly be looked into again ...

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 11:11 pm
how about this,

in the mappers section, when a user types in a command and virtual dj replies with a list of commands, it is very convenient to be able to double click on the command script the user wants and have it be completed by virtual dj script auto complete.

example.

user types in "de"

virtual dj shows a list of commands.

the user ouble clicks on "deck 1 load"

virtual dj completes "de" to "deck 1 load"

it is quit irritating to not be able to click on the command and drag it from the box to the command line.

发表时间 Mon 24 Aug 09 @ 11:40 pm
cstoll wrote :
We actually started with this concept ... the problem with keeping it was when doing multiple commands 'do_action1 & do_action2 & do_action3' also when doing conditional statements 'action_performed ? do_if_true : do_if_false' ... so it was dropped to start with ... but is something that could possibly be looked into again ...

The skin creator tool works in a similar way therefore I am sure the teamer JeremK can help you in this side.

djkz wrote :

example.
user types in "de"
virtual dj shows a list of commands.
the user ouble clicks on "deck 1 load"
virtual dj completes "de" to "deck 1 load"

It is not the best solution at this problem. Anyhow, I am sure Dev Team can find the best one as usual!

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 1:53 am

Sometimes I wonder if you guys ever finish reading an entire post before you go off and start commenting???

Did I not say we started with it ... <- which means we know how to do it

And,
cstoll wrote :
...but is something that could possibly be looked into again ...

Which means we could possibly look in to put it 'back in' ...

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 3:57 pm
Ok cstoll ;)

Actually I understood:
cstoll wrote :
We actually started with this concept ...CUT... so it was dropped to start with ...

Atomix Productions started with this concept but as Atomix Productions wasn't able to fix the problem of multiple-istructions at that time, then Atomix Productions gave that up.

cstoll wrote :
but is something that could possibly be looked into again ...

but now, since Atomix Productions has more time to pay attention to this concept (there aren't thousands and thousands of claims from users who want a new release any longer), Atomix Productions can fix this feature looking into this concept.

Am I right ?

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 4:09 pm
Well within your sarcastic attitude ... I guess you are ...

Glad you know why we made the choice that we did ... and you are on top of everything with regard to how we are doing things ... thank you for informing me ...

And thank you for letting us know that we have more time ... guess no one needs any fixes and we can focus on this issue ... yeah that's what I think I will suggest ... is that we stop work on all other fixes and look at this one minor issue ....

You see when you take things out of context and piece together your own story line ... you get to write your own assumption.

Again ... just love the way you guys make up your own stories to justify why we make the choices that we do ... time for a cold one ...

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 4:53 pm
To tell you the truth I am a friendly and very sarcastic man but at that moment I was serious.

Me on the top??!?!
No..
I am just a "normal" man who tries to suggest Atomix in fixing bugs or to make VDJ better.. I can't do more that write here and advising.

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 5:19 pm
Great ... thanks for the advice ... noted ... back to more important issues ...

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 5:25 pm
you guys are so funny.

thank you.

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 10:47 pm
dj eebzHome userMember since 2008
how do i use the same key to controll 2 things ?

This forum is for feature requests. In future please post in the relevant support forum. You might also benefit from reading the VDJScript wiki page here: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

The answer to your question though is &.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 10 @ 3:05 pm

发表时间 Tue 12 Jan 10 @ 3:12 pm
flamezLE userMember since 2008
I would like to see in the mappers command just how you guys explain when assingning a key just click with the mouse instead of trying to write it for your self i think its abit fustrating ;cas i,m trying to assign the scratch for the scratch wheel and i dont underderstand one bit, so if possible in the future make it abit easier thankx

发表时间 Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 4:46 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)