快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Cracked versions with bugs?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I keep seeing "Cracked versions have bugs" all over this board. Two questions:

1. How can Support Staff distinguish between the "cracked" version and the "trial" user? If there isn't a way, aren't you running the risk of slamming a poor ol' geek who d/l software just to see if he can make the Valentine's mix for his heavyweight girlfriend?

2. I am in the software field (yeah, the geek), and I know that you have to SPECIFICALLY program for bugs when the version is suspected of being "cracked." Does the Dev Team actually put this kind of effort into coding?

Someone please settle this once and for all,

Peace

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 1:33 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
As for telling the difference between cracked versions and trial version we can tell. As far as the Dev Team going to the bother of coding "buggy" versions I do not personally think they would do this. Its simply a matter of the original program being designed to be "buggy" when the program becomes "cracked".

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 1:39 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
If counter piracy was practiced you could flood the dl world with "sick" installs.

Let the word get out and watch how many legal versions are sold.
whoa..........

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 2:08 am
cracked versions are often cracked versions of the demo (trial expire cracked)

the demo version lack a lot of features.

Futher, the cracked version are very often outdated, and have changed code by the hacker = likely to have crashes, and bugs

also, having the fully legal version will give you free updates and upgrades to fix any issues with VDJ
And give you access to full support, plugins and effects, and more

So, hopefully... any user that likes VDJ, will support and buy the software :) thats all

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 3:24 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
its simple the program tells on you ;)

发表时间 Thu 07 Apr 05 @ 8:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)