快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: laptop & TCV

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hello!

Could somebody help me?
If you have laptop, maya 44 usb and 2 turntables.. where you connect the earth from turntables? Laptop doesn't have his own earth connection because it's not connected directly to 220V like desktop computer.

Thanks!

Dj Nikki

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 9:52 am
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
you can connect to you mixer or to your amplifier, if you don't use neither mixer or amplifier you can also connect directly to the ground of plug

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 11:06 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You need to connect the ground wire to the computer...don't know about what djvolis is saying but the instructions are clear that you aren't supposed to connect to the mixer like normal. Select a screw on the bottom of your laptop that is near the power supply..unscrew/connect the ground wires/tighten. Not sure of the whole 220V thing as my computer is plugged into 110. Maybe there's more info in the instructions.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:27 pm
As long as you screw it in hardware that is grounded (3 prong plug)regardless of the voltage
Andre

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:33 pm
The voltage is only different depending on the area your mixing in. N. America = 110V, Europe (and a few other countries in that section of the world) = 220V.

The grounding is still performed the same way as DJ Andre Landry said

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:36 pm
So i just have to connect my turntables to ground where is my laptop connected to voltage?

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:39 pm
i am just scared to touch the screws on my laptop =)

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:42 pm
Dont be scared purchase the full version then unscrew one for your wire......lol
Andre

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 4:59 pm
ok you persuaded me =) i will buy VDJ =)

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 5:31 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very good choice weon. We'll be pleased to see you as a full member.

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 05 @ 8:54 pm
You will have a good time with his product.....can you ditch that crak now that your gonna buy
the real thing.
See you soon
Andre

发表时间 Wed 30 Mar 05 @ 4:02 am
More one thing.. is there anybody who use TCVs and Hercules DjConsole as mixer?

发表时间 Thu 31 Mar 05 @ 11:30 am
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just buy Numark TT-1 Decks, they have line outs, so you dont need to ground them.

发表时间 Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 8:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)