快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Side list ??

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

when i load a song that hasent got a cue point it auto loads to a random point in the song, i then set a cue and reload the song into the deck so it auto cues from timecode. this places it in the sidelist. is it possible to disable this so it is only songs that ive loaded into a deck and replaced with a different song before playing it out?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 10:47 am
CONFIG ----> OPTIONS -----> Autosave Unplayed (DISABLE)

=)

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 2:40 pm
djtouchdan wrote :
CONFIG ----> OPTIONS -----> Autosave Unplayed (DISABLE)

=)

This does not satisfy his requirement, I believe.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 10:32 am
so if you take the same song, drop on a player, then take the same song, drop on same player...
This will normally put the track in the side list, wether its the same song or another one.

There is nothing within VDJ that ompares what youre dropping on the decks, then decides if its the same or not.

Maybe its a minor inconveniance, but once youve played that 2nd copy of the track, you will notice a played flag on the copy in the side list.

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 11:34 am
never realised that my virtual vynil did the same thing (proberbly because it cued to the start of track all the time)

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 6:20 pm
mattpattie wrote :
never realised that my virtual vynil did the same thing (proberbly because it cued to the start of track all the time)

I only need to cue a track once.
then its saved in the DB everytime i play said track..

发表时间 Tue 09 Jun 09 @ 7:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)