快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: sonique visuals

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hi can sombody tell me where do i get sonique visual? i boght vdjpro but it does not have any visuals.please if someone knows.

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 11:48 am

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 12:18 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
thanks a lot man ,that really help and I'sorry if it was a stupit question....once again thanks

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 1:10 pm
I have downloaded the Sonique Visuals but for some reason I'm have trouble getting Cue/VDJ to load it. I have downloaded a bunch of things from here and I can't get them working. After downloading any of the plugins/effects, how do you get them into VDJ? A tutorial or explaination is needed...Please and thank you!

RuDeDoGG

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 4:50 pm

• Copy the .svp files into a folder, e.g: My Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoEffect

• In VirtualDJ, go to Effects -> Video Effects -> Soniquie

• Click on the Open button. Browse to the folder where you copied the .svp files and click on one of them.

• Click SLIDESHOW to enable a changing slideshow for variety.

• Recommended: Go to CONFIG -> Video and choose Sonique in the 'Use this plugin for audio-only files' box. This will automatically use sonique visuals when playing audio files.

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 7:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@azen & rudedog, made these for other users a while back, hope it helps... sorry jp, just thought visuals are normally a lot easier to understand sometimes and would help your explanation.

how to - use plugins for the first time

how to - use soniques

Go into config > choose video tab > go down to the bottom right drop down window and select sonique, to the left make sure you tick the box, come out of config and select effects > select video tab > select sonique > select/click on activate > select open > this is where you go to where you have your sonique folder, now open the folder and double click on a file, this will now run your sonique effects. you can now play with the two sliders for the type of effect you want. slide show delay will give you how long each effect will run for and the transparency will let you fade the soniques over other effects like a video, show logo etc...

N.B If you have the time go through your individual soniques and delete the crappy ones, saves getting them up on the screen.

发表时间 Thu 23 Apr 09 @ 7:28 pm
You guys are awesome! That's why I love CUE/VDJ, great product and great support from everyday users!! What more can anyone ask for? For those of you who are considering the purchase of this software and for those who are using illegal copies...It is WAY worth the money, what are you waiting for...BUY IT!!!

Thanks again guys!!

DJ RuDeDoGG from SoCaLi!!!

发表时间 Fri 24 Apr 09 @ 2:46 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
glad we could help...

发表时间 Fri 24 Apr 09 @ 5:51 am
jpboggis wrote :

• Copy the .svp files into a folder, e.g: My Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\VideoEffect

• In VirtualDJ, go to Effects -> Video Effects -> Soniquie

• Click on the Open button. Browse to the folder where you copied the .svp files and click on one of them.

• Click SLIDESHOW to enable a changing slideshow for variety.

• Recommended: Go to CONFIG -> Video and choose Sonique in the 'Use this plugin for audio-only files' box. This will automatically use sonique visuals when playing audio files.

thanks .. very helpful

发表时间 Tue 25 Dec 12 @ 2:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)