快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: ASIO: "not enough channels"

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a dj i/o interface with vdj that im running and 2 cdj 800's... I have all the right connections and the interface was installed correctly but I still get this error message ASIO: not enough channels.... please somebody help, I have a gig tomorrow... also the timecoded cds play correctly

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 12:54 am
TheFleaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
The DJ I/O does not have any inputs to use timecodes.
Remember to register your version of VDJ!

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 2:30 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As already said, you can't have hooked it up correctly because the DJ I/O only has a mic input. Hence the error message "Not Enough Channels" - there aren't enough input channels for a timecode setup.

You will need a better soundcard I'm afraid.

Also note that the demo version limits timecode use to 5 minutes IIRC.

发表时间 Thu 16 Apr 09 @ 4:37 am
Hello people, I have 2 cdj 1000's and am trying to get the times codes to work i have burnt the pro discs as i know that these are the ones i need to use, the problem is i cannot get it to config properly as all i get is interference and lots of noise but no control what so ever, also the maya soundcard is being detected but then says i dont have enough channels

help please

发表时间 Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 11:20 am

发表时间 Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 10:31 pm
hello i just bought the dj io soundcard and it says the same thing not enough channels!! so i was wondering what sound card do i need ???

发表时间 Sun 30 May 10 @ 9:31 pm
You need a 4 in/4 out sound card like the Numark virtual vinyl interface, maya usb 44, or giga port just to name a few

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 10 @ 11:13 pm
WcodeLE userMember since 2014
mi virtual dj said not enough chanels with the asio4all soundcard
what can i do??

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 2:15 pm
WcodeLE userMember since 2014
i have virtual dj 7Pro

发表时间 Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 2:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)