快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: REQ: We need an app that will take the BPM data and put it in the filename...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Guys,

I wish someone would create an app that would put the bpm data sored in the VirtualDJ Database.xml into the filename. That would give us the ability to search by BPM. Kind of like the Mixmeister app did. I just have thousands of tracks that need to be done and this would take forever if done manually.

Also, I have already corrected the bpms on thousands of hip hop tracks which I really dont want to re-do. It would also serve as a backup so that if your VirtualDJ Database.xml gets corrupted (even though you should have it backed up), you will still have the correct bpms in the filename and wont have to re-calculate them manually. What do you guys think?

Killabee44

发表时间 Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 6:38 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good Idea

发表时间 Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 8:16 pm
PJayPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Could be good if a plugin would work the other way too
By taking the bpm value out of the filename

发表时间 Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 8:18 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Sun 20 Feb 05 @ 10:11 pm
Ok,

Im sure many of you guys know about the bug in v. 2.06 that wont analyze the volume of a track when done in batch mode. If you individually analyze the track, the volume levels will show up just fine. This could cause us to have to re-bpm all of the tracks done with version 2.06.

However, if we have to re-bpm those tracks, the ones we corrected manually will be wrong again. That would make a plugin like this especially useful.

Killabee44

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 05 @ 2:15 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I don't think about it as a parser or another kind of plugin but as a feature in a future release.
I really think VDJ will support ID3 cataloging one day.
There are many posts about it and it would certainly be the future but nobody know when (at least I think).

发表时间 Mon 21 Feb 05 @ 6:27 am
Ill keep my fingers crossed for the permanent fix (id3 support) or the temp fix (a program of some kind).

killabee44

发表时间 Tue 22 Feb 05 @ 8:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)