快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New Skin for TIMECODE and EXT Contr. users DownLoad here...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Name: @Apopsis TimeCODE POWER
Author: apopsis - Professional edition user -

Description:
- More space for the music and browser than any other skin (until now...) - Designed for users with ext controllers (keyboard shortcuts, midi, Timecode) - No buttons, no sliders only displays full of informations :12 Samples - Aythor-Title-Comment-Timecode-Master tempo-Bpm-Pitch-4 cues per deck +++full mixer (volume-gain-3bandEQ+ fader Eq's+kill switches +3 effects per deck+master+crossfader) Loops from 1/8 to 128 beats, and A-B displayed... - Colour coded (easy to read) fonts - No pannels, 5 colour variations. *Hidden features: click on the big timers for play/stop, Beatlock ON indicator is a small star in the right corner of the display)

Download it here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/download.html?addon_id=876

Enjoy...

发表时间 Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 4:31 am
Apopsis,

I really like this skin. LOTS of room for your tracks. I have been waiting for a skin like this that can hold this many tracks. One thing though, can you plz add a space that we can use to drag the vdj window? All skins usually have this and it comes in really handy.

Everyone, after downloading rename the file with the .zip extension or else it wont work. Great work Apopsis!

Killabee44

发表时间 Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 5:13 am
It's one of the "hidden" features.
There is a "dragzone" its next to the clock where "Master" is written...
I'm glad you like it.

Not that important, but what colour did you (and others) like best ?

发表时间 Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 5:48 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Love the skin!!!! Just what I like! Not a TCV user but I do use the DAC-2 and this will be great... You asked about colour -- I like the darker skins so the BLUE Power is what I like. Only if you could change the Blue dividing the three music panes to the same blue?? Also, love the hidden features.

But I have one request - a 1280 x 800 version?? If you don't have the time I might take that on - If you don't mind me tweeking your design?

Anyhow, perfect skin!

发表时间 Tue 15 Feb 05 @ 11:31 pm
Apopsis,

K, found the drag spot. Thanks for that. I also like the blue and agree that the color of the dividing line should be the same blue. Great skin. Very functional. Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 16 Feb 05 @ 2:43 am
Cstoll,
No time for a 1280x800 version, and to be honest i dont need it.
You can make it, just refer to the original skin and poster if you post it.

In the meantime i made the changes you asked, updated once and will update it again now.
Wait for the site to be updated and download again.

发表时间 Thu 17 Feb 05 @ 2:55 am
Updated :)

发表时间 Thu 17 Feb 05 @ 3:55 am

发表时间 Thu 17 Feb 05 @ 3:59 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)