快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: video lessons???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok i am thinking this year i will add video but that is new to me. I learned to scratch and dj back in the day by hanging with dj's i know nothing about video where is a good place to learn. i mean basic and vdj .... even performance sets will help

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 1:14 pm
av1613PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Good News!

I know absolutely nothing about scratching but I am a self confessed Video geek. How can I help you?

I need the usual popular scratch samples used on U tube scratch tutorials so I can ensure my scratch attempts sound the same..but have almost nothing. I am hoping you and anybody else reading this could provide links of even better E-mail hi-quality mp3s to me to use. In return for you kindness I've made some Scratching Video clips feat the Audio samples I do have. Zoolander.......only because it was to hand! LOL

1) Arhhhhhhhhhhh
2) Arhhhhhhhhhhh (FX)
3) 123 Huh
4) 123 Huh (FX)
5) Rock Da Beat
6) Rock Da Beat (FX)

All clips are hi resolution 720x576 (4.3) avi

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=49c3cf50cf1ccaff91b20cc0d07ba4d25820f6ae530073ea

If you download and like, please send me more audio samples and I will upload more, only I'll put some effort in it!
Also, let me know how you get on with the time spacing of the clips. Too much? More? Not needed?

Hope somebody finds a creative use for them .... Enjoy!!!!!

av1613

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 5:38 pm
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
What a cool idea. Lets help one another :)

I also have quite a turntablism background myself and i am thinking of going to video soon, without any pre-knowledge. But i can scratch and juggle good. Is it possible you provide the vids as alone-standing downloads cause 40mb would take me 3 days to load :( I would like to give those vids a try the next time im at my buddy´s house. Do you need any other sound-snippets for scratching? I would like the most famous ones: scratch, aaaah, fresh, aaaahh( female moan), 1234- uh, all that scratching.... and so on, wordcuts from Rick James to Chapelle´s show ;) if you need any let me know.

lets get this started, peace :)

btw are there any video-turntablist here on the boards? VJs that scratch??

发表时间 Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 10:25 am
AdvokutPRO InfinityMember since 2010
allrighty there, havent seen your pm till now. I think i cant write pm´s to you, so i answer here. I will make some audio-cuts and send them to you asap. Thx for your effort :) peace

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 09 @ 1:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)