快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: samples improvements - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

this looks like a great device to execute the samples.

but it doesn't look like it has anything to do with the software part of it

发表时间 Sat 20 Dec 08 @ 1:24 pm
on the left of the nanopad it has scene. what does this do? is the pad fully configurable? would be nice if vdj could marry up with this and allow 4 banks / scenes that you could pre load and switch using that pad (some how)

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 09 @ 12:23 pm
Torq has this feature. It has a 16 cell sampler that can sync with the decks, plus you can save all 16 samples to what is called a bank. I also wish to have this on Virtualdj.

http://www.torq-dj.com/videos.php?id=20

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 4:10 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Wow

These features will put the tools for a great preformance in you're hand, you'll just need creative ability to set it off.

Is there any idea as to when or where?

Joey....

发表时间 Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 10:06 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Bish wrote :
I think for me this thread got interesting-er, when I thought of the ideas and work u guys are doin and maybe marrying it up with something like the Korg Nanopad???

I have this one also for video effects clips and sound both with bank folders to chose from would be a nice improvement, but is it going to happen?

Joey....

发表时间 Wed 27 May 09 @ 7:40 pm
Korg PadKontrol Works Perfectly Two Rotary for Master Volume and pitch..
Roll. X Y pad.... The nano is good to.

发表时间 Sat 04 Jul 09 @ 5:35 am
I want to link this to two different keyboards . then IM going to place tape on each keys and label them all. all the white and all the black

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 09 @ 11:08 pm
Torq has this feature. It has a 16 cell sampler that can sync with the decks, plus you can save all 16 samples to what is called a bank. I also wish to have this on Virtualdj.

http://www.torq-dj.com/videos.php?id=20

------------QUOTED----------------

Man even serato has a 24 bank sampler. VDJ has to get on these tips. We can't let serato make a sampler 2 months ago and have a better sampler than us 2 months later.

发表时间 Mon 12 Oct 09 @ 9:25 pm
FLeX69PRO InfinityMember since 2006
As someone mentioned, Everyone has different uses for the sampler.

I like it the way it is. Just wish you have the numbers back for each bank.

It would be great to record an original beat (like a jingle), after you hit a couple hot cues or more, and play it instantly.

To do this now you have to record, save, and then play- too much time when playing live.

发表时间 Fri 16 Oct 09 @ 3:28 am
I'd like to see the samples with a "Trigger" effect instead of hitting the button to turn it on then hitting it again to turn it off. The newest update for Serato has a sampler where you can set it to play like a trigger or straight through or it will loop. Thats excatly what we need with VirtualDj.

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 1:09 pm
Try the action sampler play_stutter

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 1:35 pm
jpboggis wrote :
Try the action sampler play_stutter

where is this action at and what version are you using? Thanks

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 1:48 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You map it to a shortcut using v6.

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 2:20 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You map it to a shortcut using v6.

OK I figured out how to map 1 sample channel. In order to do other sample channels would I put "Sampler play 2_stutter"?? Thanks you just really made my day with this 1!!! Never mind I figured it out!! LOL!! Thanks guys!!

发表时间 Sun 06 Dec 09 @ 2:58 pm
I wish we could have pitch control on the samples.

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 2:25 pm
we already have pitch control..

or do you mean pitch control for the sampler.. ??

i agree with that.. in the sense that beatmatching samples to the deck isn't very efficient all the time.

perhaps you should open up a new topic. "add pitch control to samplers"

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 8:48 pm
KueIt is a great program to store ur jingles/samples. It has the capability of having over 300 samples/jingles at ur fingertips.

SoundPlant is another program that has some features I like...can be tried as freeware.

An improvement I would love to see(this may have been suggested b4) is to give the virtualdj created jingles & sample the option of being recorded in other formats besides ".vdj" Wave or mp3 would be perfect. I know ur trying to keep those loops created by vdj exclusive to this dj program but it inhibits them from being played on a programs like "KueIt" & "SoundPlant" which aren't dj programs.

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 9:32 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I believe .vdj sample files are Ogg Vorbis although I could be mistaken.

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 9:43 am
I believe .vdj sample files are Ogg Vorbis although I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the prompt response..I'm not too sure as KueIt allows for Ogg files.

Is there a way to convert the .vdj files instead of playing them n recording them again?

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 9:55 am

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 9:58 am
83%