快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Error in the soundriver #2 - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

well ok ... it works perfectly fine on windows xp. but i dont know what that means for my mac???? any sugestions?

发表时间 Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 4:30 pm
I am going to reset the pram to see if it is an audio problem, this should reset the audio to what it was originally... will post if it works

发表时间 Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 5:10 pm
still same problem nothing i have done has worked. cant seem to figure out problem. console mp3 worked fine on here mk2 not so much but worked fine when i installed on window xp.

发表时间 Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 5:54 pm
does anyone know is hercules mks is compatable with mac leopard 10.5.5 im wondering if the driver is just not working.

发表时间 Fri 21 Nov 08 @ 8:43 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
MK2 works fine in Leopard 10.5.x

I got one.

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 3:05 am
well after spending over an hour on the phone with hercules tech support we have come to the conclusion that it is not the console nor the driver but the mac it self, which seemed to be the problem in the first place. so short of re installing mac osx again (which i cant do because i dont have the dish here) im not sure what my options are. any ideas? p.s thanks for everyones help so far, it is much appreciated.

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 9:32 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Can u tell me what programmed u have currently in ur OSX?

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 10:06 am
im not sure what you mean im sorry.

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 11:57 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I mean what other programmed(software application) other than VDJ is installed? Just checkin with u.

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 2:59 pm
Guitarstar,

Have you tested if plugging the DJ Console Mk2 after the boot may improve the USB audio device enumeration?
If the USB audio device is not enumerated by Mac OS, VirtualDJ detects no DJ Console Mk2 audio and gets an error in the sound driver.
A user on the forum http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3935220 mentions a similar issue.

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 5:09 pm
yes i have plugged in after boot. when i was on the phone with hercules we went through just about everything and the tech on the phone hooked up a mk2 and tried to simulate my problem. we came to the conclusion that it was a problem with my os which i agree with. so i have to get my boot disk or buy another one and reset my os. When i do i will re post and let every one know if that solves the problem. Again thank you all for your help it is much appreciated.

发表时间 Sat 22 Nov 08 @ 11:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)