话题: Hercules MK2 setup with External Mixer - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do this

inputs : none
ouputs : external mixer

card : mk2
channels 1/2 left 3/4 right

on the console software enable external mixer mode :)

for just headphones

inputs : none
outputs : headphones
card : mk2
channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones

hope to see you as a pro user soon :)

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 2:10 pm
YiddoHome userMember since 2007
Thanks once again skyfxl for the quick responce:) but these are the settings im using...i forgot to mention that i already enabled the mixer mode in MK2 control panel..but still the headphones dont work properly, weather its plugged in the MK2 console or in the external mixer (as mentioned above)

Hope to sort this issue out as i cant wait to start mixing properly again...

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 2:55 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Yiddo wrote :
Im using the 4.3 demo version and have set it up with the external mixer.

The latest demo is 4.2?
Please remove that one and use official 4.2 demo ;)

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 5:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
that would help too unoffical version run havock with ur settings :(

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 5:36 pm
hi out there ..i am getting static sound out of my mk2 in the headphones and output i downloaded the new drivers 2006 mk2 and updates for vdj my computer is up to specs still get choppy sound,slowed, ect... what do i do?

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Go n download the newer version in ur download area at this site n update ur driver to the latest ones..btw what is ur specs??ram etc?

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:38 pm
my specs are xp..pac2..plll..1133...1ghz..512mb ram..i did update and it helped just a little

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:41 pm
also does mk2 work with traktor 3 or the dj studio version?

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:45 pm
hmm, that i not sure whether it will werk in traktor but i think it can:).. Btw the recomended use with audio, it best to have at least 1 gb ram n since u have only 512 ram try minimized ur background processes running n try not to open a lot of program while opening VDJ as it too take up the ram memory. See if that helps:)

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:50 pm
will do asap..i started things to do to improve my dell latitude..thanks ..i will try to get more memory also..thanks

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:53 pm
:) post here again if the mk2 still have the problem.. All the best.

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 07 @ 8:56 pm
My Mk2 Crossfader Is bleeding badly, I took it apart.. and some - how managed to fix it for about a month.. Now its doing it again, and i cant seem to fix it.. Any Ideas?
I also have a rane mixer, Can I hook that up to the console? Would I be able to see the crossfaders move on vdj, as i move them on the mixer its self? I just need to get my crossfader working properly

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 5:05 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)