快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules MK2 setup with External Mixer - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

YiddoHome userMember since 2007
Fellow Dj's,

I seem to having a bit of trouble with the setup of VDJ - Hercules MK2 - EXT Mixer. I have read numerous threads / blogs and still i am running into trouble. I have managed to hook the MK2 console up with my Stanton M-304 mixer(as said in various threads and blogs - 1/2 - 3/4 output of MK2 to input line's of mixer, set Ext mixer mode etc..)everything seems to work until i mix tracks 1-2, and then select track 3 and drag it to deck A then both decks stop playing. Also when deck A is playin and is the active deck, when i click the tab button (or try to shift decks) i get big irregularities with the sound. I know i must have something wrong with the setup but cant figure out what.......a desperate dj needs help!!!

Thanks in advance

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 5:21 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there, to my understanding, herc mk2 came with djc edition that only werk with the console n cant use that external mixer option.. N timecoded permitted is abt 5 minutes only. SO if u did own the pro version do register it here

http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

or r u using the latest trial v4.2?

发表时间 Fri 03 Aug 07 @ 6:37 pm
thanks for the reply spinnaj

yes...i am using the djc edition of VDJ but why does it have the ext mixer option in the hercules control panel if it doesnt support it??? All i want is to use the hercules dj console as an ext sound card with or without any functions. Is this not possible without the pro version??

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry as stated only pro can output to an external mixer

when you bought the mk2 you bought the unit not the software which was a gift to get you started

but you can upgrade at a
discount becuase you own the mk2

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:51 pm
thanks for the clarification skyfxl..i guess i'll have to upgrade then to the pro version.

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 6:59 pm
you wont regret it :)

as youl get skins , plugins and free updates :)

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 7:08 pm
And more options mode too.:)

发表时间 Sat 04 Aug 07 @ 7:10 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
We do have that choice in V3.4 so I cant see why it would not work as long as the MK is plugged in.

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 1:13 am
Thats what i thought too pfd50 but apparently its not......

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 3:27 pm

发表时间 Sun 05 Aug 07 @ 6:40 pm
ChrisBoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Having some trouble today. Just hooked up 2 brand new pioneer cdj-800mk2s to the inputs of the hercules mk2 dj console. No timecode signal found? Cannot control virtual dj with the pioneers. Any ideas, this is driving me crazy. Please help.

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:28 pm

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:36 pm

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:37 pm
haha andrew u so damn fast:)

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:38 pm
Hehe, that's what being unemployed during the summer months with no money or passport does to you. I'm supposed to be going on holiday in three weeks, I hope the postal strike doesn't delay my application otherwise I would have spent my entire summer living on here lol.

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:40 pm
lol.. good luck then:P

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:48 pm
ChrisBoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i am using time code cds, i am burning a new one with the -13db now, but it was not getting the timecode signal.

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:52 pm
do u select line-in or phono at the back panel of the herc? switch it to line in n then at vdj timecoded input setting choose auto config..

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 7:56 pm
@chrisbo

Think u sort that aite:) njoy..n keep spinning:)

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 07 @ 8:56 pm
Right guys...now i have a new problem. Im using the 4.3 demo version and have set it up with the external mixer. I have tried both the new and old drivers of the MK2 and still im getting the same issue. The settings i am using are: Input - None / Output - Ext Mixer / Sound card - Hercules MK2 and Channel settings are 1/2 Right 3/4 Left. The problem i am now facing are the headphones. When i plug them either in the MK2 console or the Ext Mixer i can only pre listen to deck b whilst mixing (and throught ext mixer the volume is very low). This is a problem because as you all know, you cant mix live without using headphone's.......

发表时间 Wed 08 Aug 07 @ 1:47 pm
63%