Forum: Music discussion

话题: DJ MIXING : basic - advanced - pro - Page: 14

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

how do i get more sound effects!

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 2:29 am
skyfxl wrote :
jugador wrote :
HI ! HOW I CAN TEST OTHER SOUND EFFECTS , IF I HAVE ONLY TEST VERSION. THANKS

you need to buy virtual dj pro to get plugins hope to see you with us soon :)

发表时间 Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 6:20 am
kwesieHome userMember since 2007
Hi guys im new @ this mixen djing i just bought the Mk-2 console
but so i need some help please How to mix do u have videos here or something so i can wacth and learn

发表时间 Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 10:48 am
sup bro thiz is DJ Bambino, i have a question 4 u, how can i record a MP3 track and burn it 2 a CD...its like me makin my own CD with my mixes?

发表时间 Sun 11 Nov 07 @ 10:35 pm

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 07 @ 7:46 pm
wut i ment is like....how can i record an MP3 and save it as a MP3 file cause everytime i try 2 record, it records it as

C:\Documents and Settings\Bambino\My Documents\Remix.bin/cue

and i cant find my recording in my computer so i wuz woundering how can i make my recordings MP3 so i can be able 2 hear them in iTunes and then burn them into a CD....?

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 4:17 am
bytchHome userMember since 2007
very much!!!

发表时间 Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 4:55 pm

发表时间 Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 7:30 am
fx26Home userMember since 2007
Welcome DJs! Share your skills and help other users here!

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 5:42 pm
Let me know when you do the picture guide.

Thanks Again :-)

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 5:43 pm
you need to buy virtual dj pro to get plugins hope to see you with us soon :)

发表时间 Sun 16 Dec 07 @ 5:44 pm
DJ-ing in Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the middle of a warzone, and my stress relief is DJ-ing on Friday nights. I've done this before back in 2004 at a Christmas and New Years party.

Just got a question, what kind of video format does the DJ Console MK2 support?

Los

发表时间 Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 11:37 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
@los, congrats m8, you are the pinnacle of humanity. music is the key through all hardship. keep rockin dude, were all with you :-D

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 1:04 am
MK2 is just a controller for the software. If your using VDJ console edition than your video output is going to be limited to a very small window 3"x3".... not very affective. If you have a pro edition software then you can use the video card to use full screen output or you can use media player mode to resize but let me tell you this can be a pain in the a$$ in this mode. Let me say thank you for serving as well.

发表时间 Tue 18 Dec 07 @ 12:30 pm
Thanks alot for the support...... I've tried buying the pro-version but its not letting me buy it, my guess is because of the ip address over here........... let me know if their is another way that I can buy the pro version online? does it come in a package or I just download it from the site?

your boy Los

one!!!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 6:51 pm
where does your credit card transaction go wrong? what kind of card are you using and where was it issued from? ip address probably should not matter but a country trace is done as to where its being used. depending on the error will decide your recourse. could be that you simply have to call your credit card provider and tell them you are making a transaction and they will approve it as long as you can prove who you are...

发表时间 Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 11:14 pm
I checked with my bank and made the corrections before. Now I just recently purchased it again, now I'm waiting for a reply.....Hopefully this will work. Hey, where in the states are you from, and do you DJ at clubs? Let me know how can I go about tryingt to get gig back in the states. What kind of music do you mix?

Los

发表时间 Tue 25 Dec 07 @ 5:25 am
lol, sorry dude, cant help you there. im canadian and i live in dubai.

发表时间 Wed 26 Dec 07 @ 2:46 am
hey guys..im new to mixing and i wanted to know if anybody can help me in my following question...

i know how to pull instrumentals for songs but is there anyway that i can pull just vocals to remix songs that way...

thanks for your help

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 11:40 am
56%