快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 Virtual DJ Support? - Page: 6
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In Mixer EQ mode panel, perhaps you have enabled the Keep frequencies to inner/outer channels ?

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:15 pm
Hi - no its not that. the knobs are not responsive at all on the software. Its as if they are not mapped to the controller?

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:27 pm
Disc marker is turned on/off with double-press on SHIFT buttons

Thanks DJDad !

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:53 pm
user21342766 wrote :
Hi - no its not that. the knobs are not responsive at all on the software. Its as if they are not mapped to the controller?

Ok, we see now, we ll fix.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:57 pm
I hadn't even noticed, but I too have the same problem as Mister_Wilson1979,
the channel 2 equalizer does not respond (no reaction on the virtualDJ skin, nor any change in sound)!

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 9:00 pm
Ok, we see now, we ll fix.

Top!

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 9:01 pm
In the meantime , delete the action assigned to SHIFT_PFL and restart VDJ

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 9:16 pm
djdad wrote :

thanks for this and thank you so much for adding the support for flx-10

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 10:56 pm
Are we able to use Flx-10 with Virtual yet. Ive had it for 2 weeks now. Gave in and attempted to Use Serato. And ive had nothing but problems.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 11:10 pm
Yes, requires Early Access (enable earlyAccessUpdates from Options and restart VDJ)

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 11:28 pm
djdad wrote :
Yes, requires Early Access (enable earlyAccessUpdates from Options and restart VDJ)

Thank you. This is beautiful

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 4:33 am
DJNombePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djdad wrote :
And some useful info while we are preparing the manual...

- Drivers on both Windows and Mac are required (in case you havent done this already)
- SHIFT+ PAGE buttons to cycle through the 4 available views for the Jog Screens.
- SHIFT + double-press on DRUMS=VOCALS-INST will split/clone the respective Stem to the calling Deck
- there is a new VDJ setting , named as StemsSplitLeftRight (in OPTIONS). When set to Yes, split/clone will be available between Left and Right decks. When set to No, it will be available to Up/Down Decks e.g. 1 and 3.
- Mixpoint Link buttons are mapped to control Key.
- in VDJ Settings->OPTIONS->CONTROLLER category, you will find some useful FLX10-related settings, such as how the 3 Stems buttons work (Solo/Mute), how SHIFT+Jog works (Seek/Beatgrid Adjust) etc.

Have fun !

Thanks for the update.

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 7:42 am

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 7:52 am

It works! Cool

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 10:52 am
After doing a 2 hour set last night I noticed a couple things.

Most things are working fine after adjusting for the channel 2 EQs

However I'm noticing inconsistencies with the FX. I tried to test which things are working and not but it seems inconsistent. If i had the fx selectors all off it would effect the whole things as if they were all on, but having one of them selected like vocals for example wouldnt always effect just the vocals. When trying to do a filter, it would effect just the vocals but the other FX seem to effect all aspects of the track no matter which FX part select is enabled.

I also noticed when using the knob effects like echo. It wouldn't always activate without me resetting the echo. For example if I play a track on deck A and successfully enable the echo effect, then transition to deck B, then when I come back to deck A. The effect wont work properly unless I turn the knob to another effect and then back to echo.

发表时间 Tue 25 Apr 23 @ 1:21 pm
Dear Virtual Dj Team, where can you find the ring color function for changing the color of the jog wheels?
Best regards

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 23 @ 5:41 pm
im trying to understand the effects better.

It seems that I cannot echo out while having any FX Part Select active. Having an echo effect on and bringing the fader down will kill the sound. However, if I have all the FX Part Select inactive with no light on. I can then echo out. Having an effect on like echo and lowering the volume will allow the echo to continue. When I read the manual, it made it seem that having the FX Part Select inactive would mean that no effect should be used at all but im getting different results

I'm just wondering if this is intended or if its something thats just a bug that needs to be worked on or maybe my settings need to be changed. Any help would be appreciated

发表时间 Wed 26 Apr 23 @ 8:58 pm
The "normal" case is when all 3 Stem FX buttons are turned off. In this case, no FX is applied on any particular Stem and the Effects are post-fader.
At the moment, the Effects applied to Stems are not Post-fader but we plan to offer this soon. This is the reason why you dont get the expected Echo trailing when any or all Stem FX buttons are enabled

发表时间 Thu 27 Apr 23 @ 7:01 am
Dear Virtual Dj Team, where can you find the ring color function for changing the color of the jog wheels???
Best regards

发表时间 Thu 27 Apr 23 @ 7:34 am
Will add the ability to change the Ring color in next update, but keep in mind that the color you will choose will be global, so you cant apply different color for different Decks. You will be able to change the color using VDJ script actions, but the result will apply to all 4 Decks.

发表时间 Thu 27 Apr 23 @ 8:05 am
52%