快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-FLX10 Virtual DJ Support? - Page: 5
user24799360 wrote :
Is there anyway they can make it so we can just map everything our self in the meantime until its fully supported? I keep trying serato and I don't even wanna DJ right now cause its just so limiting

Not really. The jogs won't really work, and the screens won't really work, and the new features needed in VDJ of course won't work
So basically you can only easily map it as a standard MIDI device, so only things like play/pause and stop and so on. So that's not really fun
I you do want to map it as a general MIDI device, you can probably get some inspiration here:

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 23 @ 8:31 am
klausmogensen wrote :
[quote=user24799360]
I you do want to map it as a general MIDI device, you can probably get some inspiration here:

Thanks for the reply. I'm really hoping for support this week or next, especially after seeing the RANE Four is supported now. I kind of feel dumb for buying a new device without checking I could use it first. I guess I learned to never assume lol

发表时间 Mon 17 Apr 23 @ 2:03 pm
Still Waiting for support. :-(

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 23 @ 6:59 pm
Dear Virtual Dj Team, when can we expect support for the Pioneer FLX 10? Best regards

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 23 @ 9:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We'll try for end of April, but most likely early May

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 23 @ 11:32 pm
olivier REMUX wrote :
I was wrong , finally FLX10 beat FX and color FX via USB are software FX even in Serato. (no Hardware FX)

You are correct. The FLX10 doesnt have any Hardware Effects

发表时间 Thu 20 Apr 23 @ 11:33 pm
kyds3kPRO InfinityMember since 2015
djdad wrote :
We'll try for end of April, but most likely early May

Good to have a tentative date! We appreciate you and know you'll take your time to get it right!

发表时间 Fri 21 Apr 23 @ 5:27 am
Hooray FLX 10 support is here !!!
But how does it work with Mix Point Select, who knows anything about this ??

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 10:47 am
Benz Werner wrote :
Hooray FLX 10 support is here !!!
But how does it work with Mix Point Select, who knows anything about this ??

I don't see how it can have anything to do with Mix Point Select
It's "just" a controller for live DJing
And mix points are for the automix feature, which you normally don't really use your controller for
So my guess is that it will work pretty independently

Regarding a VDJ hardware guide for the FLX10, those usually get ready a few days after a new controller is supported

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 11:42 am
Hello everyone,

Thanks to the team for the compatibility with the DDJ-FL10.
Awesome!!!

I just have a small problem (maybe a simple setting).
I do have the bar turning on my left plate to tell me that the plate is turning.
But not on my left turntable!!
No indication!

Should I change a setting in the settings?

Thanks for your help

In this image, I cloned the 2 decks and I have the bar turning on the left plate... but not on the right!!

Selected as best answer 发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 12:58 pm
dj kkfmPRO InfinityMember since 2023
Sweet! This is great. Thank you so much! Gave it a quick spin this morning and it sounds great. Can't wait to play more later today.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 1:46 pm
PRESTIGE SONORISATION wrote :
I do have the bar turning on my left plate to tell me that the plate is turning.
But not on my left turntable!!

Disc marker is turned on/off with double-press on SHIFT buttons

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 2:14 pm
And some useful info while we are preparing the manual...

- Drivers on both Windows and Mac are required (in case you havent done this already)
- SHIFT+ PAGE buttons to cycle through the 4 available views for the Jog Screens.
- SHIFT + double-press on DRUMS=VOCALS-INST will split/clone the respective Stem to the calling Deck
- there is a new VDJ setting , named as StemsSplitLeftRight (in OPTIONS). When set to Yes, split/clone will be available between Left and Right decks. When set to No, it will be available to Up/Down Decks e.g. 1 and 3.
- Mixpoint Link buttons are mapped to control Key.
- in VDJ Settings->OPTIONS->CONTROLLER category, you will find some useful FLX10-related settings, such as how the 3 Stems buttons work (Solo/Mute), how SHIFT+Jog works (Seek/Beatgrid Adjust) etc.

Have fun !

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 2:21 pm
Hi all, know it’s only just been released as on the test build for VDJ, does anybody know if the FLX10 has the hardware mixer option (the 1000-srt has is as well as the rx3) wanted to check this did the same before purchasing.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 2:54 pm
@DJDad, what does that mean?

means that the mix point link is not used like in Rekordbox? If that's the case, I'll send the part back immediately, I bought the FLX10 precisely because of this feature!

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 3:40 pm
djjoe21PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Am I understanding correctly the onboard mixer FX will NOT work with the DDJ-FLX10?

I just want to 100% clear.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 3:54 pm
djtrotty wrote :
Hi all, know it’s only just been released as on the test build for VDJ, does anybody know if the FLX10 has the hardware mixer option (the 1000-srt has is as well as the rx3) wanted to check this did the same before purchasing.

djjoe21 wrote :
Am I understanding correctly the onboard mixer FX will NOT work with the DDJ-FLX10?

I just want to 100% clear.

Thanks

DDJ-FLX10 is a SOFTWARE (MIDI) mixer with SOFTWARE EFFECTS (Both in Rekordbox and Serato modes) and therefore it's mapped as such in VirtualDJ as well.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 4:50 pm
Benz Werner wrote :
@DJDad, what does that mean?

means that the mix point link is not used like in Rekordbox? If that's the case, I'll send the part back immediately, I bought the FLX10 precisely because of this feature!

TBH, this "feature" is not a hardware feature. It's a software feature. And you can do what this feature advertises that it does already with VirtualDJ:
You can set an action POI on the fly that will start the other deck.
So if it's absolutely critical for you, you can do it (even on a different controller that doesn't "support" this feature) right now.
What djdad means is that since this new "feature" is a little bit confusing even for Rekordbox users, and since most VirtualDJ users (that had the ability to do something like this for ages) don't really use such a feature, those buttons are mapped to control the KEY of the track instead.

Still, you can remap those buttons.
Or if the demand for automatic start of next deck from an action POI rises, we could also update/modify the mapper to include it in the future.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 4:58 pm
@Hi Phantomdeejay,
many thanks for your response!
Can you maybe provide a alternative mapper that works with the action POI,
that we can use mapper 1 or 2 ?
Myself have no idea how to create this mapping!
thanks Werner

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 5:36 pm
Hi,
Just downloaded the test version earlier. Great work!! i have one problem though?
Im running on ModernEQ mode, but the EQ knobs on Deck 2 are not working at all? Gain works fine however. Everything on Decks 1/3/4 work perfect. Has anyone else had this?
I've tried it on Rekordbox and it works fine so its definitely not a hardware issue.
Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 24 Apr 23 @ 8:00 pm
43%