快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: New! Pioneer XDJ-RX2 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey Guys,

Anyone have or know if the new Pioneer XDJ-RX2 is mapped or ready for VDJ? I am on 8.2 Build 3936. And using Mac Version Yosemite 10.10.5 What are the steps to make sure i do the correct setup? Thank you

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 5:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 6:14 pm
Can it be still used with VDJ? or connected the same way the RX was?

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 6:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Official support will be for version 8 only.

Both VirtualDJ 7 and 8 support "Simple MIDI" , meaning that you will be able to use it as sound card and map its buttons and faders quite easily. However, LEDs, VU meters (probably jogs) and certainly the Display, require a more in depth definition.

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 6:49 pm
Thank you! Well hope it's going to be soon. Since this hit the stores last week & i am sure a lot of pioneer lovers will be looking to map this and have everything working. :)

发表时间 Tue 17 Oct 17 @ 7:40 pm
I suppose its worth checking to see if the old RX test mapping that was available before official support, if that works?

It may get some up and running, albeit minus all the features, but at least its a start.

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 1:07 pm
No, it won't work.

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 4:54 pm
Oh well back to the drawing board I suppose

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 4:56 pm
Do you actually have the controller ?

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 5:11 pm
I do have it, I have the latest firmware for it, I am on the latest build of VDJ and nothing works. I have it in Midi mode and not cue, play, Wish the software would detect it when it is connected. What is the easiest loophole around this and get it working. I have gigs coming up and need this working and then i can worry about the touch screen etc,

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 6:37 pm
Send me a PM

发表时间 Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 7:28 pm
So anyone come up with a mapping and solution to this new controller?? Holidays are here soon and i would like to use my VDJ and this asap. :(

发表时间 Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 5:11 am
Staying in contact with PhantomDeejay, and helping Atomix out, is probably the fastest way to get the controller supported

For everything to work on it, they probably need to reverse engineer it first, because Pioneer locks it to only specific software.
For the original XDJ-RX that took about a year

发表时间 Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 5:26 am

发表时间 Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 9:11 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/220410/Hardware_Technical_Support/Pioneer_XDJ-RX2_Unofficial_Support.html

See! It worked

发表时间 Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 10:39 am
Hi guys, any update or somewhat of a teaser on the RX2 mapping ?

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 6:48 pm
djalankeih wrote :
Hi guys, any update or somewhat of a teaser on the RX2 mapping ?

There is a link to a temporary mapping (without support for the screen) posted to posts above your post

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 8:20 pm
I like your post, where you posted about the post above his post. :-)

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 10:05 pm
I like your post, where you posted about the post above his post. :-).......

In your post where you refer to his post about posting in the post above his post, is incorrect, it was posted in the post prior to the post before the above post and I am posting this to correct that post by the poster

发表时间 Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 10:25 pm
Gentlemen, please... Get back on track!

Thank you!

发表时间 Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 6:42 am
57%