快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: TIMECODE VINYL PITCH IS NOT ACCURATE LIKE THE CONTROLLER IS - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just tested the pitch on the Technic 1200 MK2 turntables and on these turntables there is no pitchrange to change so the pitch is off when u move the pitch slider on the turntable to - or + u can here its a delay on the audio it does not move exactly the same on how u move the pitch slider on the turntable . so is it possible to get fix on vitualdj because on serato the pitch is very accurate it move exactly the way u move it on the turntable audio wise.and i am on talking about looking at the software i am talking about on the sound.u can here the different.thanks dev thats the only thing whats wrong with the dvs on virtual dj is the the pitch is off if u do not have pitchrange on your turntables it not good like for the mk2 1200.

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 2:36 am
SBDJ

Did u try it yet with your turntables

发表时间 Fri 08 Jul 16 @ 5:11 am
Does anybody uses Timecode vinyl on vdj anymore or should i just use serato ?Is Timecode dead on vdj ?

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 2:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Yes, I was able to replicate and will be investigating what is happening!

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 7:08 am
Okay thank u

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 3:22 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
SBDJ wrote :
Yes, I was able to replicate and will be investigating what is happening!

Good!!!

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 8:31 pm
I use time code vinly and had this issue at saturdays party.. Its like the pi5ch on the 1200 wasnt working .i had to plsy with sync and the p8tch fadernon the skin. Which affected my creativity and blends

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 9:12 pm
I use time code vinly and had this issue at saturdays party.. Its like the pitch on the 1200 wasnt working .i had to play with sync and the pitch fader on the skin. Which affected my creativity and blends

发表时间 Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 9:14 pm
angelt99 wrote :
Does anybody uses Timecode vinyl on vdj anymore or should i just use serato ?Is Timecode dead on vdj ?

Hell yeah dude, VDJ8 timecodes are the smoothest on the market, so much nicer to use than serato that i've learned to live with the pitch issues.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 1:12 am
Once we get the pitch issue fix time code wood be flawless.

发表时间 Tue 12 Jul 16 @ 4:47 am
SBDJ

anything thing yet on how to fix the pitch issue? For the tech 1200 .

发表时间 Mon 25 Jul 16 @ 1:20 am
SBDJ

? Is the pitch going to get fix on timecode vinyl there was another update and there was nothing to fix the pitch on timecode vinyl?

发表时间 Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 11:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)