快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: My Library - Page: 1
My Library - the essential music collection tool for your VirtualDJ 8 database, with smart folders to quickly locate tracks in your collection by different parameters, as well as tools for managing files in database.

Drag and drop 2 files, and you instantly have a powerful database tool for your collection
Instructions on how to use inside the zip.

For comments/Questions etc:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/189385/VirtualDJ_Plugins/MY_LIBRARY.html

发表时间 Mon 21 Jul 14 @ 11:49 am
Im getting an error when I try to install the new version.. "Installation Error 14"

发表时间 Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 1:22 pm
bazzinPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I also get the installation error 14. Any help please

发表时间 Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 3:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We removed the Installers . Please use the Download button and read instructions inside the zip

发表时间 Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 4:09 pm
tensinkPRO InfinityMember since 2013
My install of Virtual DJ 8 doesn't have a "folder" folder. I manually created it and dragged the My Library stuff there, but it doesn't work. Please help. What to do?

发表时间 Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 9:07 am
tensinkPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Okay. I found it. It should not go to a folder "FOLDER" where the program (executable) resides on your computer, but under the VitualDJ folder "Folders" as like <drive>:\username\Documents\VirtualDJ\Folders ... this is not what the instructions are very clear about.

发表时间 Tue 28 Oct 14 @ 9:24 am
This addition My Library, should come standard with the program ... This is a fantastic addition ... Many Thanks! I would recommend it to the Virtual DJ developers to add to next version.

发表时间 Thu 01 Jan 15 @ 1:53 pm
Thanks for creating this - it's amazing and making my job SO much easier :)

发表时间 Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 3:45 pm
Any way to make some like it for vdj 7??

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 1:13 pm
daydreamerbr wrote :
Any way to make some like it for vdj 7??

thats not possible, sorry

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 15 @ 4:20 pm
tensink wrote :
Okay. I found it. It should not go to a folder "FOLDER" where the program (executable) resides on your computer, but under the VitualDJ folder "Folders" as like <drive>:\username\Documents\VirtualDJ\Folders ... this is not what the instructions are very clear about.

thanks for the help....

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 8:31 am
Why under Genre folder is not showing my custom's name like ... Salsa ??? Thx

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 10:57 am
Hi Dj in Norway, very nice add on, respect.
I've noticed that the folder in "added" new to cu cache isn't working for me.
I'm on the latest beta vers.
thx for your hard work
ray

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 8:08 am
Awesome add-on! Much respect to Dj In Norway for creating this. I just have one question about the "Tools" section. When going into the "No ______" folders to clean up those files (Artist, Title, BPM, etc.), do I have to manually tag each file by typing in the information needed.....or is there a way that these files can be quickly recognized & tagged somehow via the internet? That seems to be my only issue so far. If I think of anything else, I will be sure to let you know. Thanks again for creating this....VERY helpful :-)

KaraokeBOM

发表时间 Fri 24 Jul 15 @ 12:28 am
I've put in the my folders and it show up on the tree but can not open nor does it show any music. What am I doing wrong?

发表时间 Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 5:02 am
djnormbeats wrote :
I've put in the my folders and it show up on the tree but can not open nor does it show any music. What am I doing wrong?
okay it is working but I have to close and restart vdj8 about 4 times for it to do so

发表时间 Wed 09 Sep 15 @ 4:22 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
What about songs with no cues points ?

发表时间 Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 12:07 am
DJIDMixHome userMember since 2016
why can't we see the GAIN (db) in the library ?

发表时间 Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 11:34 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
asthedj wrote :
What about songs with no cues points ?

Cue point is not an actionable item in the list for filters.

DJIDMix wrote :
why can't we see the GAIN (db) in the library ?

Gain is also not an actionable item. I'm not really sure why you would need to search by gain either.

发表时间 Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 9:05 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I did it VDj-7 isscanned=0

发表时间 Tue 09 Feb 16 @ 5:11 pm
41%