快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 8

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Playlist that can imported by Itunes like in VDJ 7.
With current VDJ 8 the path to the file in the playlist is:
\folder\subfolder\filename

in VDJ 7 it was better and import in Itunes was possible with:
drive\folder\subfolder\filename

Drivename is missing in VDJ8-playlist.
Please bring back this feature to VDJ 8
Thanks

发表时间 Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 3:03 am
poikoPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello,

I find it very good to have the "Back"-Button (goto_last_folder).

But why can it only go back to the last folder?

I think everybody is used to Back and Forward Buttons (like in any browser).
Could there please be a history of locations and back and forth buttons for better navigation?
Maybe like in the Windows Explorer, even with drop downs for jumping several folder back or forward. Alt+Left and Alt+Right for navigation would also be very nice as addition to this feature, but this might then be simply possible with the key associations.

Regards,
Stefan

发表时间 Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 5:07 pm
Unless I'm missing it in the settings, I'd like to have the Search box go to an exact match mode. With VDJ8 I am annoyed that it doesn't care what order the words I type in are, and gives me a large list of results that I don't want. If I'm typing a phrase, I want it to match the phrase I'm typing - not find each word anywhere that it can. If I wanted that, I'd only type in one word. Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 27 Jun 15 @ 10:22 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just surround the search with "double quotes".

发表时间 Sun 28 Jun 15 @ 2:07 am
In settings.xml by browser a option for "playListOptions" with the options: "Default" or "SingleFileSettings"

So in a playlist file on the top of the file in XML style where we can set some usefull things. (If none tread a default)
Example of playlist file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<playlist_options>
<keepSortOder>yes</keepSortOder> /** So in the brower we can't sort the items. **/
<readonly>yes</readonly> /** There will nothing being writen to the file. **/
<autoRelocateFile>yes</autoRelocateFile> /** If file not found do a dabase search automatic.
(please no window popup! **/
<removePathOnFileNotFound>yes</removePathOnFileNotFound> /** Seared db again still not found do default red cross. **/
<replacePathOnFileNotFound>yes</replacePathOnFileNotFound> /** With the right path where the file is stored **/

/** I have so much more options to wish :-) **/
</playlist_options>
T:\AUDIO\ACTIVE\ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK - PLEASE RELEASE ME.MP3
/** This path is working so we do nothing to this line! **/
T:\AUDIO\DIVERSEN\ENGELS TALIG ARTISTEN\TOM JONES\TOM JONES - SIXTEEN TONS.MP3
/** File in this path not found but <removePathOnFileNotFound> is "yes"
now leave's us with only "TOM JONES - SIXTEEN TONS.MP3"
if this file is in the database then there is no need for red cross! **/
eof

Greetings Paul

发表时间 Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 8:11 pm
partydj246 wrote :
Playlist that can imported by Itunes like in VDJ 7.
With current VDJ 8 the path to the file in the playlist is:
\folder\subfolder\filename

in VDJ 7 it was better and import in Itunes was possible with:
drive\folder\subfolder\filename

Drivename is missing in VDJ8-playlist.
Please bring back this feature to VDJ 8
Thanks

Thanks you for fast implementing my wish to a new release (BUILD 2345 (28 June 2015)

发表时间 Thu 09 Jul 15 @ 7:40 am
garyceePRO InfinityMember since 2007
Firstly I agree with Zothen, Please add the full-screen browser button back to the default skins!
Secondly I really miss having the sidelist and Playlist (Automix in VDJ 8) being displayed at the same time. I like to place requested songs in the sidelist and drag them into the Automix/playlist window, following another track of the same genre and BPM.
As a wedding DJ I often have a supplied playlist to work from and having both the above features, makes it much easier to create these playlists so that the songs flow together.

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 4:44 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 4:57 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can we please get an action to delete a selected song physically? Maybe with an additional config option "deleteSecurity".
If you are previewing a lot of files it's very annoying to delete a file the way it is now. You have to use the mouse to select the song, rightclick on it, select "file operations" and finally click on "delete".

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 11:43 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
How about a caution reminder "Do you want to continue", ie when you click on Batch in the Browser and mistakenly on "Analyze for BPM" when all I really wanted is "Add to search DB"? Because once I analyzed it I do not want to mess with it again grids etc.

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 15 @ 6:40 pm
hanpaHome userMember since 2015
It would be nice to be able to have different sets of displayed fields and sorting for different folders, at least for the filter and virtual folders. Now this is a global setting.

If possible to set this per folder, you may have different virtual folders or filter folders with different information contents (fields/sorting) for different purposes.

发表时间 Sat 18 Jul 15 @ 6:22 am
A button to immediately "Fade Now" whatever song is playing,
with controllable fade length, maybe from 3-15 seconds. Have an
option at the end of the fade to either stop, or to start up the next
song in the playlist. I think this would be very useful to many DJ's.

发表时间 Sun 19 Jul 15 @ 8:18 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
When editing several files tags, a "add to existing tags" option,]

example you have a selection of "clean" tracks but the title tags don't indicate this, currently you're having to manually type for every track.
Yes there are other methods like using a different field other than title but we all know how precious people can get with db management.

Personally I don't care (if I was bothered I'd regex) but it could save some people some pain.

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 15 @ 1:04 pm
In touch screen mode can we have an option to call the native keyboard instead of the pop out one.
I am testing in Windows 10 the last 2 days and in options when selecting the search bar the native keyboard works, but in the browser search bar it doesn't, even with the pop out keyboard set to "NO" in settings.

Thanks

发表时间 Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 1:57 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
How about to view the rhythm waves in the rhythm window (the longest wave) in Neutral Mode instead of Monochrome mode? If this already exist please point me in the direction how to get it.

发表时间 Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 10:54 am
hanpaHome userMember since 2015
When the program starts (Mac), the controller keyboard mapping has no effect, you must first click somewhere on the VDJ window. Can this be fixed? I want to be able to fire a key on the keyboard to go to a certain folder etc without first having to click somewhere in the window. This also leads to some confusion when testing new mappings, they don't work unless you've made sure that the window has been selected as active. If the VDJ window has focus for commands directly after launch, all my keyboard mappings would work immediately.

发表时间 Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 2:45 am
"Fade Now" option with adjustable fade length.
How about an option to "Fade Now" any song currently
playing whether in Automix or not. For those of us that use a mouse
instead of a controller, this would be most useful with a right click
option and an adjustable fade length.

发表时间 Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 4:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dancechamp777 wrote :
How about an option to "Fade Now" any song currently
playing whether in Automix or not.

Fade Now can be achieved with VDJscript.
Assign this action to a custom button
toggle 'fadenow' & var 'fadenow' ? repeat_start 'fadenow' 200ms & deck 1 volume 0% ? repeat_stop 'fadenow' & set 'fadenow' 0 : deck 1 volume -5% : repeat_stop 'fadenow'
Click on the button to start fading. Will stop at 0%. Turns off automatically but can be turned off manually as well.
Change the 200ms to a larger or lower value to get more or less fading speed.
Replace deck 1 with whatever deck you want or replace deck 1 volume with master_volume to get a fading in all decks/master

发表时间 Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 5:10 pm
Hi there,

Would you guys know if there is any progress regarding the ability to change a track colour based on the historyDelay, so that played tracks can be displayed in a different colour?

As previously mentioned by other fellow members, this request was initially made in 2008! Is it that hard to implement?

Thanks for your time.

发表时间 Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 12:49 am
* A collapse-all command for folders (to close all folders at once)

* the ability to swipe loaded tracks to another deck or back to the sidelist / automix list or a virtual folder

* a way to lock your folders so they dont move all over the place and you can keep everything tidy

发表时间 Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 12:12 pm
19%