快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Blacksheep v2.01 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok, so as you may have seen i havent been skinning for a while. But i have a week off work this week so i thought i would try to get one of my skins finished this week.

Blacksheep v1.1 was a nice skin to work on and i got a lot of positive feedback from it, so i thought the obvious direction was to enhance the features it already had.

There is still a long way to go with it but hopefully by the end of this week i will atleast have a beta version.

As with all my skins, i am willing to listen to suggestions and comments.

I am not planning on releasing this skin until VDJ 6.1 is released, so please don't ask when i will release it. :)

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 11:46 am
Not 1, Not 2, Not 3 BUT 6 CUE POINT

All with time to / from cue point & editable name

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 1:58 pm

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 2:04 pm
Lookin good ..... can you please consider a 1920 x 1200 version for the Mac users as there are hardly any skins supporting larger screen resolutions.

Thanks

Keith

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 2:21 pm
Keith,

I will into converting this to 1920x1200 once complete. Shouldnt be too much work but the difficulty i will have is testing it, as i don't think any of my machines will make that resolution. Will give it a whirl though.

Dan

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 3:32 pm
Hi Dan,

Please give me a shout if you want me to help beta testing at that resolution, I have 2 screens 1920 x 1200 so no problems.

Keith

发表时间 Mon 17 May 10 @ 4:17 pm
Nice "TOUCH" DAN...Huh....Can I BETA test also? Looks great !! Nice job as Allways !!

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 12:51 am

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 7:12 am
Will the finished version have that "GrooveShark" logo still there? Keep up the great work!!

Huey

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 7:50 am
I will probbly release 2 versions. One with the logo and one without it.

However it would be relatively easy to remove anyway.

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 7:52 am
djtouchdan wrote :
However it would be relatively easy to remove anyway.

Comin from a guy who creates these beauties, lol!

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 9:10 am
Why is the logo there, just wondered unless they're paying you to put it there?

Another beautiful creation BTW :)

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 11:08 am
The logo is there simply because I wanted to put it there- lol.

As I have already said there will be a version without the logos. Don't panic.

I have included 3 multi function buttons for each deck- does anyone have any preference to what's in them??

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 11:15 am
Dan your Skin is very great with new functions ;)))

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 1:22 pm
Updated main mixer pannel, now includes EQ Cross Faders.

Grooveshark logos have also been removed for the time being (not that you could see them in this screenshot anyway)

I am currently coding the 2nd deck, have one or two graphical issues to resolve but i hope to have this ready by Saturday (*crossing fingers*)

发表时间 Thu 20 May 10 @ 10:43 am
A Very nice creation in the offing i declare ;-)

发表时间 Thu 20 May 10 @ 3:25 pm
Very nice skin man! :D
Will be very powerful if you will add the two top separeted wave in vertical, like in Cue Rmx.

Good Work! ;)

bye,
Gabriele DiJ

发表时间 Thu 20 May 10 @ 5:03 pm
** BETA TESTERS WANTED ;) **

Ok, i have got to a point now where i am happy to let some select people BETA test this skin for me. I still have some minor graphical issues to correct ('over' and 'selected' graphics mainly, but the skin is functioning and usable (just not perfect yet).

If you like to be part of the limited BETA period then please let me know and i can send you the download link. (LICENSED USERS ONLY)

1440x900 - BETA
1920x1200 - COMING SOON

发表时间 Fri 21 May 10 @ 6:49 pm
I'm Ready !! :-)

发表时间 Fri 21 May 10 @ 9:48 pm
Sent you a PM.

Cheers Dan!

Keith

发表时间 Sat 22 May 10 @ 3:03 am
29%