快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Dj Controller, or Djm 800? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

^ Bish, thanks a lot. I already played around with Virtual Dj at my friends house often, and I know playing music is what i enjoy doing, and I've been saving to buy some real stuff now.

I'm going to the DJ store today and i'll buy a dj midi controller with a built in soundcard.
I'll test it out if i like it and in 2 weeks I'll make my decision if I should buy the djm 800 or not.

I think the Hercules RMX console has a built in soundcard and also comes with a Virtual Dj version, that you can upgrade to pro for a few dollars?

That would be perfect, if the console is good and stabile.

I hope its not all plastic :p

Ok i'm off to the shop now,

Thanks all of you that helped me!

发表时间 Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 11:59 am
Well I got the Hercules RMX, took me like 20 minutes or so to set everything up, now i'm mixing and assigning midi functions on Virtual DJ 6.0 Pro trial.

pretty cool, i guess i'll buy the full version after the 20 days are over :p
the only thing missing are 2 knobs per deck for the effects, and some way to select effects..
but the rest is awesome =)

DOes any1 know if you can get all buttons to light, even when they are not used? cuz that would look wicked!

发表时间 Mon 26 Oct 09 @ 6:31 pm
The RMX is the MIDI controller I'd use if I was on a budget. I have a good old DJ friend (VDJ member DJ Advise) who has been a DJ for over 30 years and even though he's got plenty of $$ like myself he still chose the RMX. So to me, knowing this cat as well as I do, that says a lot about the RMX!

Go get the RMX!! It's worth every penny!

DJ RuDe

Keep Spinnin'!!

发表时间 Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 1:11 am
BishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj Paul Viennna wrote :

DOes any1 know if you can get all buttons to light, even when they are not used? cuz that would look wicked!

Welcome to the VDJ family. Just ask and I'm sure there's many here to help u with ur RMX. If you do end up with the djm800 let me know and I'll help in anyway I can!!

发表时间 Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 4:11 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Dj Paul Viennna wrote :

No you can't mate. There's only 16 buttons that have the back lighting. There the one's that blink when you first connect the RMX up.

发表时间 Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 1:02 pm
Dj Paul Viennna wrote :

Unfortunately some of the buttons do not have LED backlights. Those that do will already light up appropriately.

发表时间 Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 1:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)