快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark omni help arrrgggggghhhh ! - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
There's no other way i can do but to advise you to purchase it on this site.
If you cannot purchase online you can go for alternative (in store, located in parksquare,makati) which is the Numark Cue or Numark Virtual Vinyl (with soundcard,TCV,TCCD,installation CD). Those are the same as VDJ pro but with different brand name and still you can registered it here, updates and goodies are free as well.

On the other end, why not use the CUE LE instead that came with your Total Control? I use it on most of my live gigs before switching to VV and i never encountered any problem with it.

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 3:52 am
bro,thnx for advice you given to me..
i'm a dj also this is my first time dj gear a numark total control,.
i don't know what's happening on this ..
i bought in RAON, Near Quiapo Church.

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 4:01 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
carlrockz wrote :
in short, i bought a fake / pirated one.right,.my gosh!i thought it came from the manufacturer,.

VDJ Pro can only be purchased from this site only except Cue which will be available in boxes.

What i suggest is to ask for a refund from that shops for instances.

And i do hope to see with us soon as a pro edition user. If i'm not wrong, as a Cue LE user, u have a discount too when to upgrade to pro. (VDJ/CUE)

Regards;)

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 12:51 pm
here's my problem, that appear when i get the full version,:

Cue LE that comes with your hardware is a Limited Edition of that full Cue software,
with a limited set of features.
While its features are enough to let you enjoy your new hardware, you might want to explore the full potential of Cue.

To this effect, you can click on the activation button thereunder, to transform your Cue LE into a powerful and unlimited Cue Pro for 7 days.
After this period of 7 days, the features available will be those of Cue LE again.

7-days trial already used!

发表时间 Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 8:36 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
carlrockz wrote :
here's my problem, that appear when i get the full version,:

Cue LE that comes with your hardware is a Limited Edition of that full Cue software,
with a limited set of features.
While its features are enough to let you enjoy your new hardware, you might want to explore the full potential of Cue.

To this effect, you can click on the activation button thereunder, to transform your Cue LE into a powerful and unlimited Cue Pro for 7 days.
After this period of 7 days, the features available will be those of Cue LE again.

7-days trial already used!

If you have run the demo before you cannot run it again.

I would suggest installing the cue demo from the website instead if you would like to try a longer trial period.

www.numark.com/cue

发表时间 Wed 18 Feb 09 @ 3:24 pm
it does not take a long time period of a demo version . . ..
this one is my problem.

发表时间 Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 3:51 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
carlrockz wrote :
it does not take a long time period of a demo version . . ..
this one is my problem.

There is a 20 day demo available on the Numark website (link in my last post) this should be long enough for evaluation :)

发表时间 Fri 20 Feb 09 @ 3:03 am
Just reading the comments on Numark Omni problems. I bought an Omni this week and have been banging my head up against a brick wall. When do you think there will the VDJ software update to sort them out? I have been using the tractor lite that came with the mixer, but in all honesty, i don't like it and would like to get back to uisng VDJ.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sat 21 Feb 09 @ 3:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)