快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: numark omni help arrrgggggghhhh ! - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok guys

please sort me out

i have the omni upgraded from total control to get rid of the soud card, looks feels much better but i can not get the dam thing to work properly

no lights for start plus various other functions that do not work loop is there a firmware problem again?

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 6:51 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
andy coleman wrote :

no lights for start plus various other functions that do not work loop is there a firmware problem again?

I don't think so mate.

VirtualDJ/Cue does not natively support that controller (yet). If you are using the xml file (from the download area) or mapped it yourself then the backlights and such like will not work.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 7:01 pm
thats explains it

is there any idea when it will have a full mapper?

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 7:06 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
When it becomes a native controller, that's my best guess. And that maybe in the next update/Rev. We'll have to wait and see I'm affraid mate.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 7:10 pm
ok thanks

guess i need to put my hands under my knees still have a total control and i/o anyhow so will live with for now..

NOTE TO NUMARK PLEASE BE QUICK ! HA

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 7:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Numark has provided the information to VDJ and it will be included in their next update.

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 7:06 am
thanks matey

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 9:58 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have to say Numark is on top of their stuff. Their customer service is great!

I almost went for the Omni but will hold off and continue to use Total Control.

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 11:41 am
hey everyone?how can i upgrade my numark total control since i've been already registerd and it almost done,.but i can't load samples,and playlist,.please anyone can help me?

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 2:32 am
Aloha, also purchased Numark Omni TC, sweet, can't wait for next VDJ release! Much Mahalo to Numark for providing native mapper!

Aloha,
Suga

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
carlrockz wrote :
hey everyone?how can i upgrade my numark total control since i've been already registerd and it almost done,.but i can't load samples,and playlist,.please anyone can help me?

Sorry Carl I dont follow could you explain this in more detail?

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 4:25 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
carlrockz wrote :
hey everyone?how can i upgrade my numark total control since i\\\'ve been already registerd and it almost done,.but i can\\\'t load samples,and playlist,.please anyone can help me?

KABAYAN
Please check the pictures below:

to load samples click on the circle (arrow), a screen pops up to give you more option

to create playlist, click on the right most pane on browser screen or drag it out then drop and drop track to create list

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 8:05 am
yeah ,that's what i mean,.coz the software was not full version,it run always demo version,.how can i get rid of this.please.

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 5:26 pm
how if i'll reinstall the software?is that okay..even it has been registered?

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 5:29 pm
anybody,can help me how to upgrade in a pro version of numark total control?..

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 6:42 pm

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 7:41 pm
i had it already virtual dj,but my problem is my new software numark total control i cant get the pro version1

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 9:46 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
carlrockz wrote :
i had it already virtual dj,but my problem is my new software numark total control i cant get the pro version1

Carl

This is a bit confusing...please help me clear things out 1st:
1) did you purchased the VDJ PRO already? where, in this site?
2) did you install the software that came w/ your Total Control? that is CUE LE (limited edition)?
3) why you're saying you have a demo version of your CUE?

FYI, whether its demo, LE or PRO you can all have the access to the pages (pictures) I posted above.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 1:15 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have a Total Control and that came with CUE LE 4.3.13. If you register it then you will be able to get VDJ Pro at a discounted price. I upgraded for $149. Well worth it for a program that goes for $300. As a matter of fact I was going to buy it at the $300 price but when I discovered I get a discount it was a sweet deal.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 10:04 am
in short, i bought a fake / pirated one.right,.my gosh!i thought it came from the manufacturer,.
i bought it last november in manila of a cost P26 thousand pesos..
how can you help me please?.

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 2:10 am
71%