- AUDIO OUTPUT. Use the provided (or any standard) RCA cables to connect the RP-8000MK2 with the Line or Phono Inputs of your DVS sound card or mixer.
- TT LINK. Use this socket to connect a Slave Player
- USB. Use this socket to connect your Master (primary) turntable with the computer or connect any Slave unit to the TT LINK socket of the Master unit.
- POWER SWITCH ON/OFF. Use this switcher to power on/off the Reloop RP-8000MK2
- AC IN. Use the provided AC cable to power the unit.
For further Technical features and specifications, visit Reloop RP-8000MK2
Hardware Integration Department 2019 - ATOMIX PRODUCTIONS Reproduction of this manual in full or in part without written permission from Atomix Productions is prohibited.