- Hardware Manuals Index
- Reloop Index
- Beatmix 2
- Beatmix 4
- Beatpad 2
- Terminal Mix 4
- Terminal Mix 8
- Touch Display
- POWER.ON/OFF. Connect a universal AC cord to the AC socket and power on the unit after all the necessary connections are done.
- MASTER OUT 2 (UNBALANCED). Connect your amplifier using a pair of RCA cables. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER VOL knob at the top panel
- MASTER OUT (BALANCED) Connect your amplifier using a pair of balanced XLR jacks. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER VOL knob at the top panel
- BOOTH OUT Use a pair of balanced ¼“ TRS jacks to connect the unit with your secondary output (e.g. for monitor). The level of this output is controlled by the BOOTH VOL knob at the top panel.
- MIC INPUT : Connect a microphone using a balanced ¼” TRS plug. The level of this input is controlled from the MIC VOL knob at the front panel. Note that this input is not part of the USB Audio interface.
- SMART LINK/ USB HUB : The Reloop Elite is offering a USB hub to connect other USB devices, instead of using USB ports of your computer.
- USB A/B Use any of the 2 available USB ports to connect the Reloop Elite with a USB port of your computer and allow the unit to send and receive audio and Midi signals. 2 computers can be connected at the same time (for DJ changeover)
Use the SOURCE switches at the top panel to select which computer/USB port (A or B) will send and receive audio and Midi data
- CH INPUTS. 2 x LINE/PHONO inputs are provided by RCA jacks (one for each Deck/mixer channel). PHONO Inputs can be used to connect turntables (pre-amplified). LINE Inputs can be used to connect CD Players and other analogue Auxiliary Sources.
When the Left/Right SOURCE switches at the top panel are set to LINE or PHONO, the audio signal of the connected device to the respective Input, will be routed to the Left/Right Mixer Channel.
- AUX IN Auxiliary input. Use standard RCA cables to connect an analogue Media player. The level of this input is controlled from the AUX VOL knob at the front panel. Note that this input is not part of the USB Audio interface.
- REC OUT. Additional unbalanced Output. Use standard RCA cables and send the Master Output to an external recording device.