- BOOTH OUTPUT (TRS) Alternative Output for booth monitoring via 1/4" (TRS) cables. This Output is also part of the USB Audio Interface (Channels 5,6)
- MASTER OUTPUT (XLR/RCA). Main Output. Connect your amplifier or amplified speakers using common XLR cables or RCA cables. The Level of this Output is controlled from the top panel
- INPUTS 1 & 2. Connect your analogue media sources (CD, MP3 players etc). Inputs can be routed directly through the Master Output or through the DJ Application via the USB Audio Interface , depending on the selected Mixer mode. See details at the Inputs Chapter
- MIXER MODE. Select the Mixer operation mode. See details at the Inputs Chapter
- MIC INPUT. Connect your Microphone using a proper 1/4" cable/adapter The Volume of this Input is controlled from the Front panel. See further details about the Microphone Input in the Inputs Chapter
- USB. Connect the DDJ-RR with your computer via a USB port using the provided USB cable
- AC PLUG. Connect the provided AC/DC Power adapter.
- POWER. Power On/Off Switch. Power on the unit after all connections are done