- Hardware Manuals Index
- Numark Index
- DJ2GO2 TOUCH
- iDJ Live II
- Mixdeck Express
- Mixdeck Quad
- Mixtrack 3
- Mixtrack Edge
- Mixtrack II
- Mixtrack Platinum
- Mixtrack Platinum FX
- Mixtrack Pro
- Mixtrack Pro 3
- Mixtrack Pro FX
- Mixtrack Pro II
- Mixtrack Quad
- NDX 500
- NDX 800
- NDX 900
- NS6 II
- NS7 II
- NS7 III
- NV II
- PartyMix Pro
The mixer of the NS6 offers controls for 4 channels at a pre-defined 3-1-2-4 channel order*, and each mixer channel can be assigned to a software or analogue source input.
If a mixer channel is set to LINE Source, the Volume, EQ and Gain faders will still control the software ones (will move the related faders of the software mixer on the skin), but the sound of the software deck will be muted.
* The mixer channel order can be changed from VirtualDJ Settings to a different one.
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- VOLUME. Control the Volume of each channel
- INPUT SELECTOR. Set this switch to the desired audio source for each channel
PC: a track playing on that layer in the software.
LINE: a device connected to the Line Inputs (or Mic) on NS6's rear panel.
- PFL. Press these buttons to send this channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit. By pressing one PFL button at a time, you will cue that channel alone (and deactivate PFL monitoring for the other channels).
To prelisten to multiple channels simultaneously, press the PFL buttons for those channels at the same time.
- EQ BASS. Adjusts the low (bass) frequencies of the corresponding channel in the software or hardware Input.
- EQ MIDDLE. Adjusts the middle (mid) frequencies of the corresponding channel in the software or hardware Input.
- EQ TREBLE. Adjusts the high (treble) frequencies of the corresponding channel in the software or hardware Input.
- GAIN. Adjusts the audio level (gain) of the corresponding channel in the software or hardware Input.
- BOOTH VOLUME. Adjusts the Booth Output Volume (Hardware operation. Movement will not be visible on the VirtualDJ GUI)
- MASTER VOLUME : Adjusts the Master Output Volume (Hardware operation but movement will be visible on the VirtualDJ GUI)
- BEATDIFF BAR. This meter is an aid for matching the CBG of both decks. When the white center LED is lit, the CBGs of the left and right selected decks are matched. Otherwise, the meter will tend towards the faster deck. The further from center, the greater the difference between the two BPMs.
- VU METERS: Indicate the output volume routed to the Master Output. Note that these VU meter Leds are controlled by the Hardware and will not offer any indication is a different sound card (other than the built one of the NS6) is selected in the Audio configuration of VirtualDJ.