- Hardware Manuals Index
- Americanaudio Index
- Radius 1000
- Radius 2000
- Radius 3000
- POWER: Use the included power adaptor to connect VMS5 to a power outlet. While the power is switched off, plug the cable into VMS5 first, and then plug the cable into a power outlet. Use the Power Switch to turn the VMS5 on and off. Turn on VMS5 after all input devices have been connected and before you turn on amplifiers. Turn off amplifiers before you turn off VMS5.
The power connection is not necessary if the unit is only used as a Midi controller; however it is strongly advised to be used.
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- MASTER OUTPUT (XLR): Connect this low-impedance XLR output to a PA system or powered monitors. The level of this output is controlled with the Master knob on the top panel.
- BOOTH OUTPUT (BALANCED): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a booth monitoring system. The level of this output is controlled by the Booth knob on the top panel.
- MASTER OUTPUT (RCA): Use standard RCA cables to connect this output to a speaker or amplifier system. The level of this output is controlled by the Master knob on the top panel.
- LINE INPUTS. Connect your audio sources to these inputs. Midilog Inputs 2 and 3 can accept both line and phono-level signals.
- MIC INPUTS. Connect your 1/4" or XLR microphones to these inputs. Microphone controls are located at the left-front Microphone panel.