快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ vs Traktor DJ Studio

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm a VDJ fanatic, i think it's the best DJ-software on the market ;-)

But a lot of my friends prefer Traktor DJ Studio, please help me with arguments so that i can "kill" them ;-)

发表时间 Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 10:07 pm
VDJ: Is for PRO DJs
TRACTOR: Is for AMATEUR and HOME DJs.

发表时间 Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 10:14 pm
Ok, but why do you think so ?

Traktor have a lot of features that VDJ don't have and here in the "north" Traktor is "the" default pro DJ software.

Don't think i can convince them with that unless i include 4 or 5 6-packs of beer ;-)

发表时间 Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 10:24 pm
BarglerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have they tried the VDJ demo?

I think that is what got most of us here to switch from Traktor. If they try the demo and still think Traktor is superior, there is no hope for them. =)

发表时间 Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 10:48 pm
Yes, most of them have.

And what they say is.
"VDJ is for for bedroom Djs that don't know how to handle there tools (Music, Mixers etc)" . I guess i could laugh at them but even Atomix must concider Traktor as a serious competitor.

So how do we get more Traktor users over to VDJ ?

发表时间 Fri 28 Jan 05 @ 11:12 pm
Traktor is for amatuers? What? Seriously? I can name night clubs right off the top of my head that I have seen Traktor in use. I can zero clubs where I have seen VirtualDJ in use.

发表时间 Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 12:12 am
al0000PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Traktor is not for amatures. It's probably the most professional software. Meaning: not alot fancy going around like skins, effects etc., but pro interface.

It has tons of features, great sounding master tempo, and it's generally build very nicely.

However, it lucks of a hardware controller. DMC/DAC doesn't work with Traktor correctly (you can map via midi but you'll never be happy).

I prefer VDJ. Only if we had better master tempo :)

Alex

发表时间 Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 4:17 am
hey homies

发表时间 Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 11:57 am
i prefer the hands on approach that Virtual DJ offers.

it is the cheapest solution for me, and it seems to work just fine

i prefer it because the time coded vinyl is fuckin sweet, and i wont play without it.

sorry, but i just dont know what to say. VDJ is a very nice program, and i encourage anyone with turntables and a computer to get the time coded vinyl.

it will help you out 10 fold.

be mixin some crazy shit in no time

发表时间 Sat 29 Jan 05 @ 9:45 pm
theres only one thing i liked about traktor when i tried it, its filter.. but then i got one on my mixer :P

traktor has some "ease of use" problem, whereby you need to press 30something combo buttons to make a track play.. with VDJ, click and it goes...

it has its strongs.. but.. something jus seems missing..... :S

and as for traktor final scratch .. well buy TCV & VDJ, cheap at about a 10th of the price, , save yourself the embarrasment!

and.. if anyone disagrees.. tell them traktor looks like its built from lego ;)

发表时间 Sun 30 Jan 05 @ 2:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)