快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Music Based on Soundtrack Themes

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

chise1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any good techno versions of songs that are based on movie themes?

I've got Tiesto's "He's a Pirate" and Oakenfold's "Jack Theme Song" both from Pirates of the Caribbean, and I'm intrigued by this category of music. Can anyone suggest any others based on other movies?

发表时间 Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 7:28 pm
Sy & Unknown - Cape Fear, A lot of the Keven & Perry Go Large songs were realesed e.g Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar and where he eats a floater! Mauro Picotto - Lizard (hardcore track i think) Braveheart had a hardcore song called The Joining Of The Clans (i think!?) - Braveheart

Thease are TV show tracks Urban Hype - Trip 2 Trumpton (from Trumpton god thats old!) Seseme Treat (Seseme Street dono who by forgot) i know this 1's from a advert but its well funny! Barry Scott - Cillit Bang! (Visa Remix Hardcore only i think) HNK - The Simpsons! The Car advert where the car thinks its a transformer! David Guetta - The Egg (or hardcore The Egg - Walking Away) The Grand Prix old theme Tune, Cheader (Sy & Unknown) - Volume 2, The Aolton Towers advert music!!! Vibes & Wishdokta - Passion (Hardcore only i think)

A lot of these tracks are hardcore and some only made as hardcore tracks this is probably because you can get away with playing soo much cheese!!! although they are good songs (most of them!) but the first 2 TV show tunes were old skool dance/trance anyway hope this helps its all i can think of!

发表时间 Mon 15 Sep 08 @ 8:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)