快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out.... Re Edit - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok finished this last week for Anthony and have been pondering whether to post it or not, the vids i could get a hold of were not the greatest of quality, but hey it's supposed to be from the eighties anyway so in that sense it's passable up on the screens, i played it over the weekend and it didn't look to bad on the screens, in fact it had that typical eighties look to it.

if anyone wants a copy just let me know

发表时间 Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 6:38 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Shit...........Sorry mate, Forgot all about it.

Been to Busy and stressed. Looks good though.

发表时间 Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 7:40 pm
Cheers already have the vid. Its good to see the old gal is still getting the crowd going. Great mix look forward to your next release, where do i send the roylties ;)

发表时间 Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 8:18 pm
i would love a copy!!! thanks

发表时间 Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 9:10 pm
Hello mate,

If people didn´t knew that you made this I would say that this is an official Diana Ross video.
Especially if you listen and look on the right beat, you see a new screen from Diana Ross.
There´s no official video from her and therefore I really like it when she sings I´M COMING OUT, that you see her opening the doors.

Great Job Tayla

Gonna make someone happy with this video.

Thanks m8

发表时间 Mon 18 Aug 08 @ 11:42 pm
Great job, keep up the good work.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 12:11 am
How can I get a copy? I think you did a great job. Thanks in advance.

--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry VJGraham no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 12:30 am
Sorry, did not know that. My club will be buying the program and installing it in the booth once they buy a new computer.... hopefully sooner than later.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 12:32 am
thanks guys, been a long time since i put a vid up here, that was especially made for anthonys sister so lets just hope it makes her happy, otherwise i will have to give her my 12" version, lol.

@graham, once you get sorted just send me a pm.

crikey just noticed there this morning, only a few more guys at the link and it will hit 100 users... wey hey

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 2:45 am
mallybCUE userMember since 2007
Well Done M8.
Knew it would go down well after i pre viewed it last night.
Now to the next task.......lol

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 6:05 am
hey tayla.

This is a good edit... and a good song....
Just tell me how to get it ...beautiful.. i love it

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 7:29 am
thanks very much, just pm me with your email and i hook you up to "the link", there are a few other vids that i have done re edits too there also, plus some other stuff that might come in useful.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 8:10 am
Did you use fraps... I can't get it to work? Can you tell me how?

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 8:20 am
sorry jay i don't use fraps, this was made in editing software, maybes you want to look at other types of screen capture if your stuck with what you got.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 8:28 am
It's alright, i guess...

really it's great but didn't want you to get the big-head.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 8:30 am
lol, thanks mate.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 8:32 am
If you don't mind, what video editing software do you use? I was just asking about the fraps because it was mentioned in some of the other blogs. I'm leaning towards getting a dvd recorder and then using the editing software... Just trying to figure out what people are using for their music video mixing.

发表时间 Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 8:10 pm
fraps is not an editing software.. it is a screen capture software....
what exactly do you want to do????

If you want to capture (record) your video mix set from virtual dj... then.. fraps software..... ARCHOS or a DVD recorder can work

fraps is useful but still falls short somewhat.... jerks hitches.. sync.
ARCHOS is a good piece of hardware that captures digital and can be copied back to the (ask Streaming_Dj) this is what he uses... extremely good
Recording to a DVD recorder... is great.. only no room for errors... and product already finished... no room for editing

If not using VDJ and just putting together something.... then Sony Vegas is a good suggestion as and editing software...

Please note that if u intend to record in VDJ then edit using software.. the output of vdj.. though appears very high quality when watching.. . on tv. .etc... screens is far from the quality of the actual vids used.

So it depends on what exactly it is that you want to do.

发表时间 Thu 21 Aug 08 @ 12:16 pm
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
Fantastic. Add me to your list please.

发表时间 Fri 05 Sep 08 @ 4:53 pm
pm me with your email please

发表时间 Sat 06 Sep 08 @ 6:23 am
83%