快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Pitch bend not resetting

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello everyone. During tonights event at 3 separate instances i had to restart CUE. Whenever i hit the pitch bend buttons which under normal operation only speeds the song up or slows it down while being pressed it would actually not stop bending even after i let go. Furhermore if it was stuck in a - bend and i hit the + bend it would speed up and keep going making the software completely useless to mix.
The only way to correct it was by restarting the software.

My system consist of a ASUS G2S A1 Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7700/ : 2.4GHz,800MHz, 4MB/2MB L2 cache with 2 gigs of ram, nvidia 8600 Gigaport sound card and DMC2 controller

Anyone else having such and issue ? if so please let me know if there is a fix for it .

Thanks, Alex.

发表时间 Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 2:24 am
Anyone ?

I see numerous post in regards to this but none with a definite description of what the problem might be .

发表时间 Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 5:08 pm
I have had the exact same problem while DJing the with the RMX so im guessing its a software issue. I have not found a solution to this, although the problem only seems to occur when something is being looped for a long period of time, I seem to have found...maybe V5.2 has fixed this?

发表时间 Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 4:49 am
Thanks for the response. I don't loop much but i do hit the play button often as the mix point nears and it usually happens after that or when i quick mix. It seems that if i " Treat the software gently " it'll work fine but the minute i get aggressive and hyped up with it i get that reaction. It sucks for me because i mix 98 % of my music throughout the night and every time this happens i have to restart the software.
As far as 5.2 goes i guess I'll find out eventually, us CUE step children don't even have 5.1
If 5.2 fixes it for u please let me know so i can start bitching even more.

Thanks, Alex

发表时间 Tue 12 Aug 08 @ 3:33 pm
bobbiePRO InfinityMember since 2003
I can reproduce this bug very easily pressing bend up and bend down at the same time on my midi controller

发表时间 Fri 15 Aug 08 @ 10:03 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)