快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: best midi mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dave-gPRO InfinityMember since 2005
am looking for a reliable midi mixer that i could take along with my laptop to outdoor events
any suggestions...... what is everyone using!!!!!!!

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:41 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 6:43 am
dave-gPRO InfinityMember since 2005
those look quite nice but too much $$$$$$ what u guys think on the lower end of $$$ from $200 to $600 maybe hercules rmx i hear different oppinions on diff. boards any other ones maybe something not so big and bulky

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:20 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The RMX is a good unit. That and the Total Control with a DJ i/o soundcard would do the job your looking for real well. I own both and would recommend them to anyone.

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 1:46 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Can't fault the Behringer myself - bought one a few months ago, never thought I'd see the day when I'd be using a Behringer mixer on my main system, but it works a treat, and just generally feels more solid than their previous efforts... The only issue is with the crossfader setup - if you want to use it as a midi crossfader for video, it stops working as an analogue audio crossfader. I have no need for an audio crossfader though, I mix using the channel faders, so this isn't a problem for me.

发表时间 Wed 06 Aug 08 @ 8:16 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i own ecler nuo 4. really great midi mixer for that price. I don't use mouse at all! and keyboard just for searching.

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 5:19 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 08 @ 8:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)