快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Clip banks and video help needed

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First off, I would like to know where do I get the contents for the clipbanks. Second, how do I get a visualizer display like on iTunes when I switch from playing a video to a song that has no video?

发表时间 Sat 02 Aug 08 @ 2:14 am
Can anyone tell me about clip banks? Even if it's a link to a previous post.

发表时间 Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 1:11 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007

发表时间 Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 2:52 pm
Thanks Hi Tower. Unfortunately, all I find is .exe files and transitions. I guess I will have to try to make my own, but I not sure what program to use. I've had my own studio, and have been making records and cds for a long time, but not the visual side of it. I was just looking for some content that I could load and immediately play. I also noticed some downloads that say for experienced users only. I guess after over 30yrs in the music business..... I have to admit that I am an amateur when it comes to video. I don't even own a video camera.

发表时间 Sun 03 Aug 08 @ 7:16 pm
I'm in the same boat as you, djikenelson... Music production is the easy stuff now. The only reason I was able to pass that link on to you is, I'm looking for the same stuff. I was just browsing around, and the plug-in's I was interested in were .exe files. I thought it was worth a look for you incase there were some .dmg files in there. I was a bit surprised at the restrictions on some of the plug-in's only being available to experienced users, too. Another thing I noticed is, there seem to be a lot that only work in 4.x. I'm not complaining, though. I'm pretty sure those plug-in's are created by users in their free time. I can get around a computer, but I don't know how to make plug-in's. Don't even know where to start.

I joined Venue VJ last week http://www.venuevj.com/index.pcdj They have some stuff there. You have to pay for it on top of your monthly subscription, though.

For the VDJ Teamers... Is it possible to add ambient videos automatically when you're just playing a music track? A friend of mine uses Tricerasoft, and it has this feature. I'm not endorsing that software. Personally, I think it's user interface is terrible. I do like that feature, though.

Anyway, if I find anything I'll pass it on to you. It would be much appreciated if you happen to find some helpful tools you could pass them my way. I've got all these ideas in my head, and I don't know how to lay them out. I'm especially interested in finding a program that will put text into a video. I have Final Cut, but video is all new to me. I need to get in that and see what I can do with it.

If anyone else out there has some suggestions, I'd like to hear them...

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 12:10 am
Thanx a million Hitower! That venue site is exactly what I'm looking for. I don't mind paying for the quality stuff like that. You say you want to add text to your videos. You got Final Cut, and I know it's the best. One of my partner producers is using Final Cut. I'll ask him about the way to do it in realtime. (Just got a new recording deal yesterday so I need to call him anyway).

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 4:06 pm
Glad Venue had what you're looking for. Thanks for the Final Cut help. I'll keep an eye out for the post.

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 4:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)