快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: DMC-1 with Windows XP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bedeh1Home userMember since 2004
Hi all - I heard that the Numark DMC-1 doesn't work under windows XP anybody know if this is true? Is it different for v1 or v2???

Anybody had any success??

Cheers :)

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 05 @ 5:45 pm
NOT TRUE!!!

I used the DMC controller all the time in win xp. I do use the USB converter. Check the Device Manager. Look at the COM setting and be sure that you enable the controller in Config of sofware. Sometimes you have to assign the COM port manually.

DJ JOSE

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 2:37 am
you need the upgrade chip to unlock the DMC-1

www.gizmolabs.net

the DAC-2 does not need anything

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 1:35 pm
I've read that the chip is required for the DMC-1 to improve its performance with PCDJ RED - the software it was designed for.

THAT'S WHY I ORDERED An Update CHIP RIGHT AWAY.

As for WIN XP and he DMC-1, I've used PCDJ RED for years with win XP and I only experienced a few lock-up problems. Overall a GOOD experience. VDJ is a totally different experience with the DAC-2 and I'm sure that DMC-1 users will concur.

DJ JOSE

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 2:20 pm
Hi Guys - thanks for all the great feedback :) Would you believe it was Numark support who told me XP was unsupported! I'm really happy to hear your success with XP :)

I picked up one of the original DMC-1s - does anybody know if the Gizmolabs chip is useful with the original ones (with mirrored face) or just for the v2 controllers??

Actually... does anybody have any idea what the differences between the original dmc-1s and the v2 are?

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 8:36 pm
That's just the way it is sometimes. You have unqualified, unprofessional people representing good companies.

E-mail your question to gizmolabs.net

THEY MIGHT BE OF HELP!

Good luck in getting a response......

I paid for my chip almost a week in a half ago and still don't have it in my hands. I've called several times, e-mailed several times, and still don't have a response.

Once again - UNPROFESSIONAL people representing good companies.

DJ JOSE

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 05 @ 10:04 pm
OK - got the answer from gizmolabs within like 30 minutes!!!

In case anybody else would like to know - the Gizmolabs chip turns a DMC-1 v1 into a v2!!!

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 12:27 am
SO DID I....

The guys at GIZMOLABS were very busy. That's why it took a little longer for my chip to ship.

I got an e-mail and a call. They wanted to make sure that I was a happy customer.

I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR THEIR CONCERN. I should have my chip soon.

THAT'S GOOD BUSINESS.

DJ JOSE

发表时间 Wed 12 Jan 05 @ 4:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)