快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Make own vdj skin esayer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

well amybe if we downlaoded a vdj witch is a templat and we esayer we can do wot we wont with it like add colur change the mixes ECT ECT

发表时间 Tue 15 Jul 08 @ 4:14 pm
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
It was a little difficult to understand your post due to a complete lack of observance of spelling and grammar, but I would add that I'd really like to see some skinning software or skinning system enhancements that do make the process of designing a skin a little simpler and more efficient.

JeremK, I believe, is currently working on a project that may help achieve this, and I have some ideas for a skinning metalanguage, but I will need to write an XML parser to actually make it useful and perform a practical demonstration. The idea of my metalanguage is that you can specify a skin as being comprised of multiple "groups" of elements that you can replicate, once for each "channel" and move them relative to other groups very easily without rewriting and recalculating all the positions. A little more like how you'd work with layers or groups in a graphics program.

There would be a number of other benefits, such as the ability to define multiple variations of a skin from a single XML file, and when changing it, have all the versions generated automatically.

发表时间 Sat 19 Jul 08 @ 4:05 pm
DJ-BAD-BOY-13 wrote :
well amybe if we downlaoded a vdj witch is a templat and we esayer we can do wot we wont with it like add colur change the mixes ECT ECT

Wow....

Just f**king up the Queen's english, huh?

发表时间 Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 7:02 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
djchris73 wrote :
DJ-BAD-BOY-13 wrote :

Wow....

Just f**king up the Queen's english, huh?

Yeah, LMAO!!!!

发表时间 Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 7:36 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)