快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: auto-split option while recording

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
The auto-split feature makes it very convenient to quickly record your set into separate files for burning to a CD, but if you move the crossfader quickly as you would when scratching or doing on the fly sampling or transforming, then you end up with files that are too small to be burned to a CD (I believe the minimum track length for CD audio is 2 seconds.)

It would be nice if there were either a default to not do the auto-split until the length of the current track is at least 2 seconds, or better yet, an adjustable value so you can, for example, set it to 3 minutes to prevent yourself from going over the limit on the number of tracks that can be burned to a single audio CD.

I can't tell you how many hours I have spent in the past joining small adjacent wav files into larger chunks to avoid them getting cut out of the mix.

发表时间 Wed 02 Jul 08 @ 3:53 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's a solid idea for this feature.

But imho, it's a lot easier to just record the whole mix, and after you check it out for
errors or small corrections, set just the cue points (locators) manually where the new
track begins (cue file), and burn that info with nero, which than splits it to tracks.

Here's an "Audio CD from mix" guide on how to do it solely with Nero.

Regards.

发表时间 Thu 03 Jul 08 @ 1:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)