快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: My first mix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello.
I have just started learning dj.. i`m totally new at this, i have tried some and just wanted to try to make a full mix.. with out any effects..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/138385414c30460d/

Enjoy.. XD
Dj Soul from Norway... Nooby

发表时间 Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 8:28 pm
I did not know where to poste this.. and a thing.. when i make adujstments it comes some bad noise.. dont know why...

发表时间 Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 8:30 pm
I like it
wat program are you using?

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 10:36 am
Thanks, I`m using Virtual Dj demo...

发表时间 Thu 19 Jun 08 @ 10:43 am

发表时间 Sun 27 Jul 08 @ 12:23 am
My first mix too

check it out please : http://www.mediafire.com/?eatrc4sbqlz

::TRACKLIST::
Danger - 14h54
Danger - 11h30 (Kurtech remix)
The Black Ghosts - Any way you choose to give it (fake blood remix)
Felix Cartal - Vancouver
Felix Cartal - Moss vs. Tree
Muscles - The Lake (Jokers of the Scene remix)
Kill the Noise - Hey You (Le Castle Vania remix)
Boys Noize - Ne.Oh!.Pen (Danger remix)

发表时间 Mon 04 Aug 08 @ 11:08 am
ReTek91Home userMember since 2008
This are some mixs by me ;)

Long:

Jump! Volume 1
Jump! V2

Short:
Re-Tek - Promo-Attack >> Mix with al kind of promo stuff

For the ones who wanna know it is hard tech
In Belgium we call this Jumpstyle :P

Grtz
Re-Tek

发表时间 Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 6:04 am
Good stuff, a little generic but never the less if this is truly your first mix then I'm impressed.

发表时间 Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 2:34 pm
Sounds good :)

发表时间 Wed 13 Aug 08 @ 6:09 pm
djnieroHome userMember since 2007
man you have a alot to learn did you mix that on virtual dj? first of all you havd no transition i could tell you brought the other song in on the break down and that is a no no so i can also tell you cant beat match if it wasn't for the beat lock you would be out of there i think you need to prectice more on beat matching dont worry about tweeking the e.q. during your mix ummmmmm.......yeah my cradentials 8 years in the mix i live in houston texas now i was the resedent dj at resurection and i also spun hip hop at a couple clubs down town also i was a rave dj in L.A. so i am a sesioned vet hit me up for advice i would love to help.

发表时间 Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 8:39 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
djniero wrote :
man you have a alot to learn did you mix that on virtual dj? first of all you havd no transition i could tell you brought the other song in on the break down and that is a no no so i can also tell you cant beat match if it wasn't for the beat lock you would be out of there i think you need to prectice more on beat matching dont worry about tweeking the e.q. during your mix ummmmmm.......yeah my cradentials 8 years in the mix i live in houston texas now i was the resedent dj at resurection and i also spun hip hop at a couple clubs down town also i was a rave dj in L.A. so i am a sesioned vet hit me up for advice i would love to help.

Perhaps you need to make use of the period more often. And, be more supportive if DJs just starting out.....

发表时间 Sun 24 Aug 08 @ 9:11 pm
xbubbaxHome userMember since 2008
dood, for a 1st timer, im impressed! i love the mix.....

发表时间 Mon 25 Aug 08 @ 12:04 pm
Well im mixing off vdj pro and i think im quite good at it i started off using just kam kpcd3000 and i got used to it and i wanted to mix for real and i am mixing music now

by the way in realy young im 13
but i am realy good

发表时间 Thu 28 Aug 08 @ 10:23 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)